Does Jon Jones look so good because he's fighting bums?

So I guess fighter bashing is cool on Sherdog now. You called his opponents "bums." Bad move. I guess Sherdog mods are too busy looking for conservative points of view in the War Room so they can move them to Wasteland. Fuckers.

Beating on all these old men and hype jobs, Jon should be ashamed. He's the mighty mouse of Light Heavy weight. King over a division of nobodies

Of course some of them were washed up... but he also have beaten top and young guys. Hate him or love him he is the best mma fighter

The worst posters always show up in Jones threads.

<21>

Please tell me who isn't a bum by your standards ? Serious

Gus and DC aren't, but they are both getting on now and have a lot of mileage but the first wins over each are legit.

Shogun had lots of mileage and was getting old, Machida too, and Rampage. Glover isn't top level and was already getting old... OSP? No. Chael? No. 'Oh but Rashad was at his peak when he fought Jones!', then why did he only beat old man Chuck and old man Chael after that and go on a six fight losing streak? He had peaked before Jones and was already in the decline. Bader has lost everyone high level that he's fought.

New young blood will show Jones real level

Yeah man it's for sure he's the only guy on the planet that can fight proficiently at the weight of 205 pounds.

I agree ts.

I made a thread about this earlier. Jon is the new can crusher.

He hasn't really beaten anyone that spectacular except for Daniel Cormier...

Shogun was 6 years past his prime...

Rampage was never that good.

Machida was always a bum (he got beat by Phil Davis of all people)

Rashad was old and washed up.

Vitor was a middleweight. broken hand too.

Chael is always a journey man. funny that he nearly beat anderson once and if anderson didnt cheat in the rematch im sure chael would have beaten him.

Gus is a good win, and im sure gus will demolish jones in this rematch.

Glover is old, got knocked out by the first punch rumble landed (rumble would KO jones without a doubt, its a shame that fight never happened).

DC is Jones's only solid win, and jones had very sketchy tests leading up to this fight. it was as if he was microdosing at the time that led to really low t levels. Jones also got busted for cocaine use this fight. Letrozle too which is strange since its used for breast cancer patients.

OSP is a can, sorry not much else to say. tested positive for roids too.

DC rematch jones tested positive for roids. so nullified.

Jon Jones is a bum, hardly beaten any one worthy of mentioning cept for DC.

Gus will smash Jon in the rematch. (if jon is clean that is, high chance he is not...)

Jon Jones MMA legacy can be expressed completely and fully with one word: juicy.
/legacy

I wouldn't say bums, but he did fight a lot of guys who had already been fighting for a long time and were shopworn. More relevant though is that he almost certainly cheated in every single fight he had.
And so didn’t 90% of his opponents

Back