Does Joe Rogan wear lifts?

Bearknuckle

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I saw this being said in another thread about woodley being dwarfed by juna adams. Does he actually wear lifts? Or boots? I notice he just wears tennis shows and maybe normal dress shoes.

ACBC597E-A4C1-4B37-BFD8-744BAE178C7B_zpsafw09fpb.jpg

I wouldn’t doubt it... He’s got a noticeable Manlet complex

YlPK08v.jpg

Hes actually 6'3" and wears reducers so the rest of us dont feel so inferior.

Rogan bless

im 5'6 and a half -- he's exactly the same height

We've trained together at bomb squad/tenth planet back in the day

I wouldn’t doubt it... He’s got a noticeable Manlet complex

YlPK08v.jpg
He does look short there. Ariany is maybe 5’6 without shoes. But her legs are closed and her posture is upright. Joe is casually standing, i think he’s right about 5’7

Bagel guy got me feeling different
There are legit dudes outchea 5ft and under
So ruff for them

Even if Joe was 5'6 he should be feeling blessed

The way he lost his equilibrium when Coleman pushed him is suspect

giphy.gif

Why do you care? Why would anyone even waste a minute of his life to think about this shit?

I doubt he wears lifts. If he did, he’d be ostracised by the rest of the dwarf community.

He's been an asset to the UFC and the sport as a whole. He can get over drugs any decade now, because it's kind of retarded, but he's done well with his life and I respect him for that. Don't gaf about guys height unless it's like under 5'0 or over 7'0.

He's probably 5'6.5. Look at him interviewing Holly Holm at the weigh-ins at 239. She's a lot bigger than him.

I figured he was around 5'6"

Can you tell us a few stories about him? Was he a nice guy?

He wasn’t nearly as famous as he is now — He was doing fear factor / ufc and hadn’t blown up with the podcast

He was a cool guy — did a lot of private kickboxing training with rob Kaman and grappling with Eddie bravo

What really stood to me I guess was that he genuinely had a curiosity for all forms of martial arts — I remember him talking to “Benny the jet” Urquidez for hours — most people just dismissed him as a looney old guy like Steven Siegel and didn’t bother

We would chit chat a lot and make small talk — all is in good fun — we made him drunk armenian yogurt soda one time and he almost threw up

At the time the best grapplers in la were coming out Gokor’s/hayastan mma and he joked around and call us the armo judo mafia

Back