Does JDS have low self esteem?

I'm having a difficult time understanding how he takes things so personal? Why does he get so worked up over Overeem? Low self esteem or is it his WWE style of trying to promote a fight?

Those beatings are turning him into a grumpy old man.

If Connor was saying the same things they would be all "Rah rah Connor is mentally dominating his opponent already. The only thing more impressive than his movement in the cage is his psychological domination. IRISH ALI 4 LYFE!!"

JDS knows he is going to get beat. He didn't want this fight and it will probably come out afterwards.

Yes JDS is the reason this fight didn't happen.

man, high-self esteem JDS could be the champ right now.

JDS has never faced an opponent he genuinely dislikes/hates. Going to be interesting to see how that makes him perform.

I'm sure it won't end well for Reem.

Yes JDS is the reason this fight didn't happen.

From what I remembered, it was because JDS still wanted his wife to take care of the kids and housework while allowing him to date and sleep with other women. He said he still cared about her, but wasn't physically attracted to her anymore. She got upset and divorced him.

lol reem has backed out of this fight twice

jds is going to literally end his career. guarantee it

From what I remembered, it was because JDS still wanted his wife to take care of the kids and housework while allowing him to date and sleep with other women. He said he still cared about her, but wasn't physically attracted to her anymore. She got upset and divorced him.

Wow what a great guy that JDS is.

lol reem has backed out of this fight twice

jds is going to literally end his career. guarantee it

UFC suspended him the 1st time and he had to undergo surgery the 2nd time. That's your definition of backing out? Nice try, child.

so TS if i say some sh** to you and you get pissed off does that mean you have low self esteem or does that mean you are just human

This was after the first fight with Cain i think and then he lost 2 times after that..
she was his good luck

TS: maybe take grade 9 psychology and raise this as a question in class.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back