Does JDS have low self esteem?

EAC

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I'm having a difficult time understanding how he takes things so personal? Why does he get so worked up over Overeem? Low self esteem or is it his WWE style of trying to promote a fight?

Those beatings are turning him into a grumpy old man.

I think his confidence is still shot after that 3rd fight(more like near death experience) with Cain and the Stipe fight could've easily gone the other way so he probably just needs a dominant win to put some wind back in his sails.

i like the new movement w the internet losers - anything that doesnt work for them is poor self esteem or low level of security - dont jump out of your seat too fast - it could be - could be that overeems comments annoyed him - or that hes trying to sell a fight - settle down

I'm having a difficult time understanding how he takes things so personal? Why does he get so worked up over Overeem? Low self esteem or is it his WWE style of trying to promote a fight?

JDS and Bigfoot are BFF's and Bigfoot was really pissed at Overeem when they fought so I guess Overeem's past cockiness really gets to those two Brazilians.

25krk87.jpg

Why are you getting so worked up about him getting worked up? Says more about you then it does him.

Every fighter has low self self steem, its not easy to get beat for a living. Some will over compensate with arrogance others like JDS won

He's humble and shows respect most of time, so when someone talks smack I guess he gets a little pissed off.

Reem kept calling him out and the pulled out of the fight twice. I think training twice for a guy and then having him pop for testosterone later, I would be pretty frustrated too. It was a big waste of time and it might happen a third.

Can't blame the guy if he doesn't like being called out by and is tired of dealing with a cheater who tried to fight him on steroids, thus ruining one of the biggest UFC HW title fights, as well as impeding subsequent attempts to re-book it. I think it's weird you can look at Overeem's part in their history and think JDS is the one acting unjustly.

JDS's self esteem will be in the toilet after Reem gives him a nasty beating.
JDS won't be able to handle Reem's knees.

Well, Overeem has a smart ass on social media for, i dont know, 3 years or some shit.

Can't blame the guy if he doesn't like being called out by and is tired of dealing with a cheater who tried to fight him on steroids, thus ruining one of the biggest UFC HW title fights, as well as impeding subsequent attempts to re-book it. I think it's weird you can look at Overeem's part in their history and think JDS is the one acting unjustly.

I keep reading this and I completely forgot it was supposed to be Reem v. JDS for the title instead of JDS v. Mir. I was wondering how Mir jumped in there. Crazy that would have been a huge HW title fight, unfortunate it didn't play out. Oh well we get it now and Overeem's on a good couple fight streak.

I remember when he lost to Cain and Joe Rogan did the post fight cage interview and he was done with Cain he said something like The true champion Cain Valezques Ladies and gentlemen. Then he turned to JDS for the post fight interview and the first thing JDS said was- Why you called him a TRUE champion, I am not a True champion or what Joe ?

He's such a nice guy, a bit vulnerable, i bet his wife was a real pain.

Isnt it possible he just really dislikes Overeem and wants to shut him up?

Back