Does it matter to you if Fedor took roids during his Pride days?

Does it matter to you if Fedor took roids during his Pride days?

• Total voters
That's your contribution to the topic?

No wonder Sherdog is what it is.....

If you don't know that particular poster and his habits, then dont chime in, ty.

It matters a lot since nobody else there was on anything and since most people were not obviously on roids in the UFC at the time. Would mean Fedor had an unfair advantage

If Fedor never took peds and he was that fucking good, beating guys who were on them..Not only would he remain the g.o.a.t, there is literally not one person that even comes close to sniffing him, not Jones, not GSP and if I knew for a fact that he didn't I would seriously think about converting to be a Russian Orthodox Christian. I always assumed it was fair game for Fedor in Japan. Hell, over half the guys he fought out of Pride were on peds when he wasn't.
Haha, agree pretty much everyhwere with you, although someone who previously used PED's can still gain benefits from them years after taking them (muscle-memory, ability to train harder/more often due to better recovery, and so on.) so i'm extremely sceptical about fighters who're clean now, but previously have been on something.
Being a big fan of GSP, i'd maybe still put him slightly above Fedor if the premise is true, that he (Fedor) was clean (since he never tested positive and therefore deserves the benefit of the doubt - just like GSP, even if some people on sherdog won't stop accusing the latter of being on PED's at some point in his career.) but i can definitely see where you're coming from.
I'd put both GSP and Fedor (assuming he was clean against enhanced opponents) on the very top of the list of the best MMA-Fighters.

If you don't know that particular poster and his habits, then dont chime in, ty.
Listen, I'm not trying to pick on you, okay? Lay your weapons down, I'm your friend.

Not sure if you ever started a discussion here, but no matter what you're trying to say within the first 5 replies there will be at least a couple of f***ers who are there just to nag, nag, nag. Don't be that person, I know you personally isn't that way.

That recalls me of a South Park episode lol
source.gif

You can pretty much assume the best fighter in PRIDE was juicing along with the rest of the roster. They're more pro wrestling than MMA.

My issue is that he needs to be excluded from clean GOAT discussions and the 1-0 freakshow fights against dudes that barely knew how to throw a punch.

Back