Does it matter to you if Fedor took roids during his Pride days?

Does it matter to you if Fedor took roids during his Pride days?

• Total voters
Nah it was an even playing field anyone could juice if they wanted

No one shits on Wandy’s pride run even tho it’s fairly obvious he was on the gas

Not really, the reason the roids would matter is cause they'd explain why he did so much worse when his competition improved in the US like Big Nog and Cro Cop. That happened regardless of the explanation having to do with PED's or fighting better fighters in Strikeforce.

If you’re going to compare him to the greatest fighters of today, you can’t really say it doesn’t matter.

But the whole sport is different now and it seems silly to compare them as if it’s apples to apples.

what kinda of fucked up pole is this? I didnt even vote.

I personally dont think hes the goat and i dont give a fuck if he was on PEDs or not.

FAIL

What if? Jesus, how many what if threads can there be made?

Not to me

Steroids were allowed in Pride. My issue with Steroids is that they aren't allowed, and by doing them you give yourself an unfair advantage over someone who isn't juicing. I don't care about juicing, I care about cheating

In Pride, steroids were allowed and encouraged, meaning if you were doing steroids the playing field was still completely level because your opponent had the option of doing the same if they chose to

Nah but I don't think he did. He had a natural decline. A lot of these UFC athletes are fighting into their 40's which is not normal. Fedor was a man of god, and he didn't want to taint his body

My only issue with PED usage is when someone is using them against clean opposition. Seems like just about everyone was juiced to the gills in Pride, so it goes just fine.

I don't have a moral objection to PED usage.

My only issue with PED usage is when someone is using them against clean opposition. Seems like just about everyone was juiced to the gills in Pride, so it goes just fine.

I don't have a moral objection to PED usage.
Yeah. Getting your head smashed in by a roided out freak while you're natural is really harsh.

I am a huge Fedor fan... had the pleasure to see meet him in Seoul when he was Pride HW Champ and GP Champ... It would make a difference to me.... not the fact that he took roids...(because it was painfully obvious many were on roids in Pride and UFC at the time) but the fact that he gave interviews saying he wasnt on roids..

Maybe my logic is flawed but thats why I like Sonnen and despise A.Silva and J.Jones. Apparently I like honest cheats

As a fedor fan if I found out he took roids then yes that would suck and change my perception of him a bit. Would it have mattered ? Imo he was already at a height weight and reach disadvantage vs half or the majority of his opponents, so there’s that to consider as well.

I believe he was naturally fast and gifted though.

Not really, the reason the roids would matter is cause they'd explain why he did so much worse when his competition improved in the US like Big Nog and Cro Cop. That happened regardless of the explanation having to do with PED's or fighting better fighters in Strikeforce.

I can smell noobs from a mile away.

It's like the Coasta/Yoel fight recently. If they both took an equal amount of roids, it cancels out.

Lol, so true... Those two have taken so many roids... they cancel out about ten years of USADA testing on all athletes in all MMA organizations. God Bless USADA and the Drug free ERA..

lol this is stupid. Fedor won for years in the US after PRIDE folded.

Fighting for a decade + and having 30 fights has an effect on a fighter eventually.

Unless they roid non stop, like all the guys Fedor lost to, incidently.

Or so called champs like Jones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back