Does HW Khabib beats Prime Fedor?

Boevik

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I mean, style-wise. Could Fedor stop HW Khabib's takedown and destroy him on with one of his wild overhanda, or submit Khaba from the bottom.

Or may be Khabib takes him down and maul into oblivion?

If size were equal, Fedor stomps him to death.

The fight would be a draw. 120 hours of Russian beasts beating the shit out of each other whilst laughing.

Dumbest poster on the board and I've seen some real dumb shit on Sherdog.
<bball1>

tf you mean rumored?

But if we're going there, Khabib takes it in a cage, Fedor in a ring.

There isn't a fighter i've seen yet that i would favor over prime fedor (in a ring)

I'm dumbfounded.
Do honesty think Khabib would hold a candle to Fedor?
Lmao jesus christ you guys are unbelievable.
Fedor is the GOAT, Khabib isnt even the best in his division (Ferguson), and DEFINITELY not well rounded like Fedor was.

I'd like to see how this matchup plays out at womens BW

Please, send this thread to wasteland

I see what TS is trying to say. The answer is it would be interesting.

Prime Fedor wasnt getting bullied by anyone and has insane power and handspeed. He wouldnt just be looking to sprawl and wrestle defensively. He would be putting hands on Khabib.

giphy.gif

Fedor is the GOAT. Khabib hasn't faced a whole lot of wrestlers.

But if there has EVER been a fighter who would beat Prime Fedor on paper p4p that would be Khabib. Someone with great wrestler and suffocating top game and great submission defense.

I don't consider Khabib one of the greatests, but if you don't think that, then it would be delusional. One thing is though, Khabib has Judo throws, and Fedor would be much better Judoka.

I'm dumbfounded.
Do honesty think Khabib would hold a candle to Fedor?
Lmao jesus christ you guys are unbelievable.
Fedor is the GOAT, Khabib isnt even the best in his division (Ferguson), and DEFINITELY not well rounded like Fedor was.

This is a retarded post n theres 0 people on here that swallow Fedors load more than me.

Yes Fedor would win n destroy him but your reasoning is lolbad

Tony is the best at lw...lol. when he beats Khabib then talk.

Back