Does Holly Holm hold the record for most boring Main AND Co-Main events?

i dont see how thats a measurable statistic because there is no way to objectively determine the level of induced boredom of her bouts, I would say that using a subjective scale of audience polling that in fact Holly Holm would rank very high if a study were in fact conducted, although I don't believe that is necessary as even a rudimentary investigation yields immediately near unbearable levels of boredom

She needs to go already. I still can’t believe somebody with all that physical talent and training has said such a dog shit career in the sport. She is awful anymore. Get her out of this company.

I'm not saying Holly didn't do what she needed to do to win but her Main Event against GDR and then her Co-Main Event against Pennington have got to be 2 of the most boring fights of all time. Also with her being gunshy after being KO'd by Nunes expect more point fighting from her in the future ala GSP coming out of Jackson's.

Anyone disagree?
Insert Rampage Jackson

How the hell is it that somebody like Holly who has a amazing work ethic, and this amazing team of coaches behind her never improved her striking? Her striking basically sucks. She was a boxing champion and her hands in the cage fucking suck.

I'm not saying Holly didn't do what she needed to do to win but her Main Event against GDR and then her Co-Main Event against Pennington have got to be 2 of the most boring fights of all time. Also with her being gunshy after being KO'd by Nunes expect more point fighting from her in the future ala GSP coming out of Jackson's.

Anyone disagree?
She is the most overhyped product the ufc has ever had in wmma. It’s hard to say she is overrated but she sure as heck isn’t impressive in most her victories. I will however be eternally grateful for finishing Rousey.

Nah, I blame Raquel for that mess. Holly tried to do the same wall and stall shit with GDR, but was forced to strike instead. Raquel cant wait long enough to get home so she could put on some sweat pants, a wife beater and eat a spaghetti dinner made by Tecia.
That's dumb as fuck then.

Just because you can hold someone against the cage for 15 minutes, doesn't mean you should. It's not Raquel's fault that she can't get Holm off of her. It's Holm's job to land damage and advance her position, and it's the referees job to separate them with no action.

Placing any blame on Raquel show's how stupid you are.

How the hell is it that somebody like Holly who has a amazing work ethic, and this amazing team of coaches behind her never improved her striking? Her striking basically sucks. She was a boxing champion and her hands in the cage fucking suck.

It's so crazy how Holly's career went. And I agree, a good person with a work ethic, doesn't take shortcuts, and has a world class team.

What's the problem? It might be mentality. She doesn't throw with any intent, and these days, she barely throws at all. It's like she's scared to commit to a punch. I wonder if anyone will know offhand (doubt it), but is there a definite change in her style from the point where she was brutally knocked out in boxing? I wonder if from that point on she just started playing it safe and tentative.

Back