Does Holly Holm hold the record for most boring Main AND Co-Main events?

Disgusting they put this fight in that spot.

Ferreira had a great performance against a big name but shot Pettis, that should have been the co-main event.
Stop putting Holly in these big slots. She just stinks out the joint

Disgusting they put this fight in that spot.

Ferreira had a great performance against a big name but shot Pettis, that should have been the co-main event.
Stop putting Holly in these big slots. She just stinks out the joint
I literally was on the brink of falling asleep at the bar. I felt Bill Cosby'd. That's never happened before.

and Fili Yusuff is a prelim
<{hughesimpress}>

That co main bored everyone in the entire room

That was awful I couldn't understand why Raquel kept throwing herself into the clinch where she was literally manhandled. The 'highlights' put on before the decision were hilarious, must if been a struggle to find something to show.

Expected this. She either cracks someone or it's a snoozer.

I just started talking with my drunk friends & waited for the main after like 2 mins of the first round lol

not sure why they keep feeding us holy holm

nobody wants to watch her fight and she’s not very good - someone needs to send memo to wme

ur list means nothing with askren at #1. every one of his ufc fights have been exciting. so.... there u go
Lol, I can’t even argue that last part....well done.

It’s wmma what do you expect? That fight was a literal bathroom break. Idk why they do that crap. Millions of ppl watching, great opportunity to present the sport to a ton of new fans and then you put on 2 amateur soccer moms as co-main lol. Wmma is a joke and that co-main was an embarrassment and missed opportunity for the UFC.

Exactly, what a shit move that was by Dana or whoever set that up.

There was a time when Holly Holm was hailed as a hero here. Fickle Sherdog!

Two things i predicted, co-main is going to a a decision 100% and Conor would get the KO round 1.

She hasn’t made my sig yet, so the answer is no.
What did DC do to get on that list, the Anderson Silva fight? To be fair to the man if you exclude that fight he hasn't had a dull fight in years. Holm's gotta be pretty close to getting on that list, smashing Ronda can only get her so much leeway.

36% of Holm's UFC fights have ended in a finish.
Only 33% of Valentina's UFC fights have ended in a finish.

she has only produced two exciting moments in the octagon. when she koed ronda and when amanda koed her

she has only produced two exciting moments in the octagon. when she koed ronda and when amanda koed her
Watching her smash that retard bethe right after the taunting gesture was pretty cool.

36% of Holm's UFC fights have ended in a finish.
Only 33% of Valentina's UFC fights have ended in a finish.

ya but valentina actually fights and is interesting to watch. That shit last night was fuck.

Back