Does HBK make YOU feel old?

aVPovqO_700b.jpg

Amen!

That's like 99% of wrestlers of the 80s and 90s though just to be fair.

Even though they were getting it from ring rats for free they would still do it for some odd reason. I guess most of those dudes just liked to act like 14 year Olds. I'm sure the stories they could tell were some of the craziest in all of sports. Probably the Drugs and Steroids with the banging bods that hyped them up a level beyond regular Nba/Nfl/MLB guys.

I don't believe 99%, but yeah, seems it was prevalent and accepted....pathetic if true, and these guys need locking up.

Whaaaaatt???? Couldn't find anything on that, except an old interview by Beefcake. Really doubt they had to roofie any rats to get some poon. Probably abused drugs, with them and tossed em' afterwards.

RVD said basically the same thing as Beefcake. Said they used to "H-bomb" other wrestlers and do the same thing to women they met in bars. Slip Halcion in women's drinks then "have their way with them" when they were passed out. Apparently raping and sodomizing helpless women was something "the boys" did back in the day.

F*ck these guys. It's a shame that there's a statute of limitations and a shame that they got rich and famous.

I laugh at him every time I see him. He sort of deserves to look like that after being such a shitty human being.

Never liked HBK. I remember back when I was a kid and thought wrestling was real, I saw him backstab his partner Marty Jannety. He super kicked him thru a window. I hated him ever since and from what I've heard in wrestling interviews, HBK is one of the most hated wrestlers backstage.

Marty jumped through the window like a coward to escape

RVD said basically the same thing as Beefcake. Said they used to "H-bomb" other wrestlers and do the same thing to women they met in bars. Slip Halcion in women's drinks then "have their way with them" when they were passed out. Apparently raping and sodomizing helpless women was something "the boys" did back in the day.

F*ck these guys. It's a shame that there's a statute of limitations and a shame that they got rich and famous.

Boys will be boys

Kayfabe

I have no clue what you're trying to convey here. Care to explain?
Hes playing the role. Its all part of the story but makes it sound real to draw the viewers. Very good story telling that makes the viewer believe its fact.

HBK make me feel old? Hardly.

Now start talking about the guys i watched growing up......
sgt-slaughter.jpg

Back