Does HBK make YOU feel old?

Never liked HBK. I remember back when I was a kid and thought wrestling was real, I saw him backstab his partner Marty Jannety. He super kicked him thru a window. I hated him ever since and from what I've heard in wrestling interviews, HBK is one of the most hated wrestlers backstage.

Vince McMahon makes me feel old.

b37b6-16163826224481-800.jpg

Apparently he used to "Bill Cosby" girls......fuck him, if true.
That's like 99% of wrestlers of the 80s and 90s though just to be fair.

Even though they were getting it from ring rats for free they would still do it for some odd reason. I guess most of those dudes just liked to act like 14 year Olds. I'm sure the stories they could tell were some of the craziest in all of sports. Probably the Drugs and Steroids with the banging bods that hyped them up a level beyond regular Nba/Nfl/MLB guys.

I actually missed the HBK in his prime. I started following WWF closely shortly after his injury, like maybe 2-3 months after it happened, so I pretty much never saw him do anything beyond a couple of guest refereeing events.

Theres a pretty dark history following 90s HBK, that if he ever gets a Dark Side episode made itll open alot eyes.

Go down the rabbit whole of marty genetty if you want some fun

Highlights?

I actually missed the HBK in his prime. I started following WWF closely shortly after his injury, like maybe 2-3 months after it happened, so I pretty much never saw him do anything beyond a couple of guest refereeing events.
They kept trying to bring him back and do something since they were on the hook to pay him $15k a week until the summer of 01. Then he coincidentally "found Jesus" and his back magically healed up.

Highlights?

We know he was a scumbag and a bit of a junkie.
Did things like sleep with others girls etc.
Politicised.
There was even rumours of hbk and Vince being Gay lovers.

As for marty....man don't even know where to start. His Facebook is insane. He claims to have killed a guy, slept with his step daughter or something...insane

Was Shawn always somewhat crosseyed and it just got worse as he got older, or did he just wake up one day terribly crosseyed?

Was Shawn always somewhat crosseyed and it just got worse as he got older, or did he just wake up one day terribly crosseyed?

It happened in a match with Kane. He was either hit or slammed too hard causing it to happen.

No

Pro wrestling is a hard lifestyle and most wrestlers age badly as a result.

There are only a few wrestlers past 50 who still look good, ironically Stone Cold and Kevin Nash.

No

Pro wrestling is a hard lifestyle and most wrestlers age badly as a result.

There are only a few wrestlers past 50 who still look good, ironically Stone Cold and Kevin Nash.
Austin damn near looks the exact same as his prime 20 years ago

Perks of bald being your trademark, never have to worry about thinning hair making you look older.

Politicised.

As for marty....man don't even know where to start. His Facebook is insane. He claims to have killed a guy, slept with his step daughter or something...insane

A man literally nicknamed The Heartbreak Kid sleeps with girls. I’m shocked…and quite appalled.

“Don’t bring yo girl round me, true playa fo real ask…Pharrell?”

Politicised.

Yeah, I'm aware he was a drunk, pill popper, womanizer, faked/exaggerated injuries, refused to do jobs, was probably banging Sunny while she was still with Candido, screwed Bret, got his ass beat by a Marine, buried Vader/Shane Douglas/Hogan/Wrestlemania/etc, and the innuendo about his relationship with Vince. Thought you might have specific anecdotes.

A man literally nicknamed The Heartbreak Kid sleeps with girls. I’m shocked…and quite appalled.

“Don’t bring yo girl round me, true playa fo real ask…Pharrell?”

theres rumors he h-bombed em, was banging sunny whilst she was still with candido..but hey thats all ok i guess.

He was an adult while I was a little kid, so not really.

the godfather is like 60 years old that makes me feel old

Whaaaaatt???? Couldn't find anything on that, except an old interview by Beefcake. Really doubt they had to roofie any rats to get some poon. Probably abused drugs, with them and tossed em' afterwards.
Idk Marty Jannetty might have had to

Back