Does Gus even lift?

Alfonzo

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Title of thread meant as a joke...plz remain calm

Sure he is strong and athletic enough since he is doing so well.
But he looks so damn 'natural" compared to most fighters. like a lhw BJ. I don't know, wouldn't he benefit strength wise to have just a little more meat on arms, chest n shoulders?

Last edited:
IIRC he said on Reddit he does a little bit of weight training but not much.

He has a high pace, he is a cardio fighter - he already has good power in his hands. Putting on muscle would probably not help.

He's a white guy. Doesn't have to have muscle to show.

He seems to be doing alright without it.

he dont need more to win fights!

He has a high pace, he is a cardio fighter - he already has good power in his hands. Putting on muscle would probably not help.

Absolutely

Not talking of going all swollen up here, but even Dias bros has more pecks.
Just think it would ad a little extra clip to his hooks and uppercuts.

But he looks so damn 'natural" compared to most fighters. like a lhw BJ. I don't know, wouldn't he benefit strength wise to have just a little more meat on arms, chest n shoulders?

He would be fucking even more scary if he bulked up just a little.

I bet you walk around the gym thinking you're hot shit bc you beach more than the average person.

carrying more mass/ slowing down should help his style

"Poster Boy" has muscles. They should look awesome when he's being helped up on to his stool about 7 minutes into the fight.

He would be fucking even more scary if he bulked up just a little.

Kinda strange when a fighter is not juiced huh?

this 'slowing down' stuff is just not true, look at boxers who go for 10+rounds ..or sprinters,
even swimmers and soccerplayers build mass/strength nowadays...im not talking going brock lessnar here offcourse.

Back