Does GSP's willingness to fight for the 170 belt all but confirm..

He could be champ again but I don't think he could hold the belt for several title defenses. Maybe 1 or 2. He is getting older, and there are guys now who aren't better all around than GSP is, but do excel in areas which could give GSP trouble. And I am namely talking durability, cardio, and ability to dish out punishment. GSP needs to be finished, it is very hard to win a decision against him (yes Hendricks arguably did), but does anyone really think Hendricks would do as well in a rematch with GSP? Especially now after Hendricks recent string of losses and revealing his very same game plan?

GSP is so scared of Lawler that he's willing to come out of retirement to challenge the guy who shut Lawler's lights out with one punch in the first round.

In what universe does that even make sense?

Everyone debating whether GSP ducked Lawler, nobody talking about Rory to Bellator.

LOL

GSP is so scared of Lawler that he's willing to come out of retirement to challenge the guy who shut Lawler's lights out with one punch in the first round.

GSP haters universe.

I never enjoyed watching GSP jab jab takedown his way to another half-hour snooze fest W, but I don't think he was ducking anyone, specifically - just ducking EVERYONE so he could hold together the mass of colorless, unflavored jello that is his "legacy."

He lost to Hendricks but escaped with the W and skated. He's almost certainly never ever coming back, but he has to make obliging noises when challenged to avoid being called a pussyhole. Neither Lawler nor Tyron present any unique challenges heretofore unseen in GSP's history of opponents. Why would GSP duck Lawler specifically but return for Tyron? Nothing to gain. Stay retired until Andersons pubes turn grey and return for another half-hour leg hump, come out as gay during the victory speech, back to Canada forever.

I'm not kidding about any part of that.

If he was ducking Lawler why would he want to fight the guy who just knocked him the fuck out like it was nothing?

Because styles make fights, and GSP knows that as well.

MMaMath - never works.

I'm not even saying he ducked him ...I'm just answering the question theoretically.

Woodley is a far more dangerous fight then Lawler if you are GSP.

If he was ducking Lawler why would he want to fight the guy who just knocked him the fuck out like it was nothing?

It doesn't work that way. So he wanted to fight bisping, that means he'd fight any other 185 pounder? Like Rockhold or Machita or Jacare? Doubt he'd fight any of those 3

Lol fucking this. GSP haters are hilariously delusional.

Rory's off to Bellator?

GSP said he didn't want to get in Rory's way of the belt previously.

This may be why he's now open to it.
No, it confirms that GSP was PETRIFIED of Lawler
c06.jpg

Back