Does GSP's willingness to fight for the 170 belt all but confirm..

Fincher7

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Rory's off to Bellator?

GSP said he didn't want to get in Rory's way of the belt previously.

This may be why he's now open to it.

It all but confirms he ducked the hell out of Lawler like he did Anderson.

It all but confirms he ducked the hell out of Lawler like he did Anderson.
If he was ducking Lawler why would he want to fight the guy who just knocked him the fuck out like it was nothing?

If he was ducking Lawler why would he want to fight the guy who just knocked him the fuck out like it was nothing?
Cause Woodley isn't a blood thirsty monster and he probably thinks he can out wrestle him. Either way it was a clear duck. He gave up millions not to fight him at 200. Then announced his interest in the fight the second Lawler lost the belt.

Some members "Greatest Eva" expectations are quite low.

I think he didn't want to get in Rory's way, but he also needed some time off from that war with Hendricks. ;)

I'm pretty sure that when GSP said he wanted to come back to fighting on the mmahour Lawler already had a fight booked with the current ww champion. So ducking someone who already had a fight booked by not calling him out was in retrospect a smart move. But I doubt you'll see the logic in it.

Cause Woodley isn't a blood thirsty monster and he probably thinks he can out wrestle him. Either way it was a clear duck. He gave up millions not to fight him at 200. Then announced his interest in the fight the second Lawler lost the belt.
Youre a moron. Nothing to see here

he never ducked lawler, he was campainging for the Bisping fight but that's off the table now. also Rory is coming off a loss, he got his whole shit broke and needs to get surgery. he won't be fighting for a while so GSP trying to come in for the belt won't affect Rory, especially since Woodley will whoop that ass
#chosenonebless

GSP ducked Lawler hard.
This. Are you guys being serious? That wasn't an opinion it was fact. Every time someone asked him about fighting Lawler he acted like Woodley being asked about Wonderboy. It's well known UFC did everything they could to set that fight up at 200.

GSP didn't want to fight someone whose reign was a little...fishy. That's the whole reason he left.

This. Are you guys being serious? That wasn't an opinion it was fact. Every time someone asked him about fighting Lawler he acted like Woodley being asked about Wonderboy. It's well known UFC did everything they could to set that fight up at 200.
Post these facts then, with a credited source. Or shut the fuck up

GSP ducked Lawler hard.

I find it very odd that people seriously believe this.

You honestly think that Gsp, a man who was champion at 170 for what, 6 years? Fought Carlos condit coming off ACL surgery and an 18 month layoff.. was legitimately "avoiding" a fight with Robbie Lawler?

That makes zero sense. I think people who don't like Gsp or find his approach to fighting boring are the ones who want to buy into that narrative...

If that was true, then why would he be so willing to fight bisping, or woodley.. a guy who just iced Robbie with 1 punch?

No disrespect intended here, but I really don't think that's a logical conclusion to make.

Back