Does GSP need a "money fight?"

To paraphrase Jack Nicholson from the Departed. "I don't need the money anymore. I don't need the pussy anymore either... but I LIKE it."

He is the money fight. And I have literally not seen a single source saying GSP wanted to fight Diaz... He already beat him 50 - 45.

What are talking about ?

6a0120a95a88d5970b01b7c80f2fc8970b-800wi
Time to do some research.

A common theme here is that GSP had more money than he can spend. Yet, he is coming back and wants to fight Nick Diaz who is 1-2-1 in the last 5 years. He says that the first Diaz fight didn't sit well with him, as he felt he could have performed better. Though I don't disagree with him, there is another fight that I remember thinking he could have performed better in. His swan song, the Bigg Rigg fight. If what GSP is saying is true, wouldn't he want to wash that taste out of his mouth that has been there for 3 years and challenge Hendricks while the Sherdog consensus is that Post-USADA Johny is a washout? So in light of his semi bizarre callout and avoidance of all other callouts(even the one involving a TITLE shot), does GSP need money more than he needs to further cement his legacy?
lol no.
GSP IS the money fight!

Great, another Snyper thread. Doesn't school start soon? Can you get your mom to take you back to school shopping so we can have a break from your shit?

Back