Does Greg Hardy have the worst cardio in UFC history?

Dunno, but you may very well have the worst av in sherdog history lol
Strong words from the only person on Sherdog to have a blurry avatar that you can't even make out haha.

Its like Greg Hardy giving shit to Sea-level GOAT about cardio

Back in your shell

Strong words from the only person on Sherdog to have a blurry avatar that you can't even make out haha.

Its like Greg Hardy giving shit to Sea-level GOAT about cardio

Back in your shell

<[analyzed}>

Tbf sherdog resized mine that i uploaded the day i made my acct when they updated the site last year....yours tho is just a scotch taped poster on someones frumpy big sisters wall

I enjoy acid and general happiness but having a design background makes me cringe at how busy that shit is lmao just givin u shit tho brobro

A level athlete doesn’t mean you have A level fighting cardio. Why do so many here have such anti-A level athlete rhetoric?

Adrenalin dump + punching your self out from thinking your power will take out anybody = gassed as fuck.

The guy went for the kill and punched him self out thinking he could just take everybody out with his power with ease and learned a valuable lesson, There is a reason experienced fighters never do this, and there is a reason you always hear commentators say " he needs to be careful he doesn't punch him self out"

Coleman cardio was ok, but later in his career, he would gas badly.

Roger Gracie?

I remember Kimbo vs Houston being a quite slowpaced fight. Did you mean Kimbo vs Dada 5000 ?

Was gonna post about something...but saw a gif posted soo...

giphy.gif

That wasn't the only time they did that either...in that ONE fight.

Possibly the worst fight In ufc history

Was Gonzaga’s debut — both gassed half way through r1 and did absolutely Nothing in 2nd and 3rd
upload_2019-2-19_0-52-35.jpeg

Gassed himself completely in a minute after a life of playing A-Level sports

Guess it shows the difference in between a 10 second play with a rest and 5 minutes of fighting...

I feel like no one has realised that all these "A-Level" athletes come from sports where there is a break every 10 seconds or so, or where you will not always have the ball. Compared to fighting where you might be grappling full strength for 5 mins non-stop...

I guess A Level in 10 second bursts, but D-level for MMA
You pointed out correctly that american football, while physically demanding, is a rather specific sport. They don't play much at a time without breaks. And I doubt that Hardy was training his cardio rigorously.

Would love to see Hardy vs Dada 5000.

Hardy is definitively Type 2 muscle dominant, but might have been a little adrenaline dump mixed in there too. Thrown in first ESPN card as co main was just crazy.

What about Mark Coleman?...his cardio wasn't that great...

Or what about Gracie...the HW one...forgot his first name...

Kimbo Slice and Houston allmost died in there...
My first thought was Coleman when he returned especially against Randy. Dada and Kimbo were also brutal. These guys made Tank Abbott look like Clay Guida.

What about Mark Coleman?...his cardio wasn't that great...

Or what about Gracie...the HW one...forgot his first name...

Kimbo Slice and Houston allmost died in there...

Rolles Jr, the guy who lost to Beltran

Conor. He gassed in khabib fight, Mayweather fight, didn't gas in eddie fight due to it being 1 and a half rounds, gassed in nate rematch, gassed in first nate fight, didn't gas vs aldo in a 13 sec fight, gassed in mendes fight. Can't think of anybody worse right now. Conor gassed in 5 of his last 7 and the 2 in which he didn't gas were short fights.

Hardy's opponent who'd been training significantly longer had equally as bad of cardio, so no. He had 12 professional fights to Hardy's 3 which all didn't get past the first. Considering his level of experience Hardy did exceptionally well and exceeded expectations. I think we all assumed he'd be severely outclassed and auto-lose if things hit the mat but he survived and managed to get back to his feet.

Not sure only saw him fight once.

Him being a football player won't ever help him any fight.

Gassed himself completely in a minute after a life of playing A-Level sports

Guess it shows the difference in between a 10 second play with a rest and 5 minutes of fighting...

I feel like no one has realised that all these "A-Level" athletes come from sports where there is a break every 10 seconds or so, or where you will not always have the ball. Compared to fighting where you might be grappling full strength for 5 mins non-stop...

I guess A Level in 10 second bursts, but D-level for MMA

good cardio takes a lot of time & greg hardy is 260+ lbs and off roids.
I played soccer, then i switched to basketball and i took me 1 year (pretty much played every second day) to be about at the level of my soccer cardio.

and lol@5mins non stop grappling, you dont even believe this shit.

Go 100% every 10 secs and do this 50 times, you will gas hard as fuck.

Hardy's opponent who'd been training significantly longer had equally as bad of cardio, so no. He had 12 professional fights to Hardy's 3 which all didn't get past the first. Considering his level of experience Hardy did exceptionally well and exceeded expectations. I think we all assumed he'd be severely outclassed and auto-lose if things hit the mat but he survived and managed to get back to his feet.
I feel a 50 year old Hershal Walker did significantly better than him

Back