Does Greg Hardy have the worst cardio in UFC history?

PeacePipe

Life is short , be nice to eachother :)
@Brown
Reaction score
Gassed himself completely in a minute after a life of playing A-Level sports

Guess it shows the difference in between a 10 second play with a rest and 5 minutes of fighting...

I feel like no one has realised that all these "A-Level" athletes come from sports where there is a break every 10 seconds or so, or where you will not always have the ball. Compared to fighting where you might be grappling full strength for 5 mins non-stop...

I guess A Level in 10 second bursts, but D-level for MMA

No, that belongs to Conor.

Dunno, but you may very well have the worst av in sherdog history lol

FAST conditioning program.

42AAB23D00000578-0-image-a-38_1500975542263.jpg

Shut your dumb mouth. Conor has fought and won a 5-rounder and went over that with Floyd.
Conor gasses during interviews, and anyone with a decent gas tank would go the full 12 with Lloyd.

What about Mark Coleman?...his cardio wasn't that great...

Or what about Gracie...the HW one...forgot his first name...

Kimbo Slice and Houston allmost died in there...

So was Usain Bolt an A Level athlete?
The A Level athlete stuff is nonsense, it's just homoerotic lust form some people here for certain sportsmen.

Being in the NFL is shit preparation for MMA but that's no shock.
Sprinters are rubbish at middle distance running.

Yes, came from NFL, they are all D-Level athletes as much as people claim they are A. Time after time it gets proven.

What about Mark Coleman?...his cardio wasn't that great...

Or what about Gracie...the HW one...forgot his first name...

Kimbo Slice and Houston allmost died in there...

Coleman cardio was ok, but later in his career, he would gas badly.

Roger Gracie?

I remember Kimbo vs Houston being a quite slowpaced fight. Did you mean Kimbo vs Dada 5000 ?

Red Panty night has ruined Conor's cardio. He is over training with the ho's so he is tired fighting the bro's.

I'd say no based on odds and not using hyperbole about nonsense.

Conor gasses during interviews, and anyone with a decent gas tank would go the full 12 with Lloyd.
Wow what an intelligent argument. Hardy wouldnt be able to go 5 rounds in boxing.

Different kinds of athleticism. American football is all short bursts of explosive power. MMA has a significant conditioning element.

Coleman cardio was ok, but later in his career, he would gas badly.

Roger Gracie?

I remember Kimbo vs Houston being a quite slowpaced fight. Did you mean Kimbo vs Dada 5000 ?
...not Roger!
Dude had 1 fight in the UFC and got stopped, i think...i look it up

Houston and Kimbo was a slow paced fight...with both guys gassing badly...

All sports require a different type of athlete. In MMA, many different types of athletes can be succesful. He's probably like an Ngannou Lite. He's gonna gas but he's extremely lethal in the 1st round and probably early in rounds 2 and 3.

I dont watch NFL but from what I've seen, it's a game of short bursts of speed and power, followed by lots of resets.
In MMA you dont get to reset until 5 minutes, and you have a guy pressuring you and hurting you. It's just different.

He may be an "A Level Athlete" but I doubt guys like him would excel in marathons or triathlons etc.
He's extremely powerful and explosive but it comes at a price and that's endurance imo.

A guy like Nick Diaz can fight all day but doesnt have the same explosiveness or power. That seems to be the price to pay for those endurance type athletes.

Back