Does GGGs May 5th opponent matter

A stay busy non-ppv fight against ANYONE who isn't a couple of divisions too small is perfectly fine.

No one is asking you for your money so if you are a GGG fan or just a boxing fan just enjoy the show.

If you are a hilarious GGG hater just keep fucking crying.

Also Spike declined the fight himself. He said he wouldn't take a short notice fight against GGG and believes he can get a shot at the top guys without having to take short notice or short money. Fair play to him for saying no. Get what you think you are worth just like everyone else should.

A stay busy non-ppv fight against ANYONE who isn't a couple of divisions too small is perfectly fine.

No one is asking you for your money so if you are a GGG fan or just a boxing fan just enjoy the show.

If you are a hilarious GGG hater just keep fucking crying.

Also Spike declined the fight himself. He said he wouldn't take a short notice fight against GGG and believes he can get a shot at the top guys without having to take short notice or short money. Fair play to him for saying no. Get what you think you are worth just like everyone else should.
No one asked anyone to watch Danny Garcia in tune ups but people whined about those just the same.

It's a short notice fight where the mandatory has priced himself out of the fight. I'd had preferred if they'd have cancelled the date and made it against a better opponent but they don't want to do that so we get what we're given. It's not perfect but that's all down to Canelo fucking this up.

Derevyanchenko needs to chill. He deserves his shot but i don't see why something can't be worked outm

This is essentially sparring. It's smart to stay active. Not his fault Canelo fucked up. Hard to do much right now until the legal stuff plays out. On Danny 3.5 and we will sign tomorrow
Hope all this Canelo nonsense isn’t effecting the title eliminator status of Danny’s next fight. He deserves a brake, wish you guys all the best.

So I'm assuming there's no fight in May. Seems like we'd know by now.

Im surprised Mickey Garcia hasn't talked about filling in and picking up a MW belt. Dude has won a half dozen or so belts, on youtube.

Back