Does Gegard Mousasi have scoliosis?

Yes, its just poor posture. Boxers have this issue.

How is he able to train and lift weights with eithor of those conditions? My dads back hurts if he is to active.

Maybe slight FHP/FHC (forward head posture/carriage). Many boxers seem to display this.

As to how he can train, there are different types of scoliosis, for example. Lamar Gant had extreme scoliosis, with massive spinal curvature. Yet he went on to become 15-time International Powerlifting Federation in two different weight classes. Two of his deadlift records still stand, one after more than 30 years.

badr hari has bad posture too,to me

he always looks sleepy, like he just woke up 20 minutes ago, i thought he was just too lazy to stand correctly.

He has the weight of his disappointed fans on his shoulders. That's why he's hunched.

Wrong, it obviously impedes your ability to lift weight, indeed, it impedes your ability to do most sports. The extent varies to which it does varies with curvature and other factors.

inb4 some retard posts a picture of Lamar Grant, followed by a pic of their 90 year old smoking grandpa that proves smoking doesn't impede lung function.

I should of clarified. My little brother does a variant of very heavy lifting routines despite his scoliosis, doesn't impede him(it's a pretty intense curvature too). Just from my perspective. I shouldn't of made a sweeping generalized statement, though.

That fighter had his scoliosis corrected by surgery, his spine is now straight. Gegard mousasi's spine is not straight, and he didn't had any surgery to correct it.

well gegard mousasi is fighting without a straight spine, I don't think it's a big deal the worst thats going to happen is he will get back aches.

It's looks a little more severe that just "bad posture". But I'm not a doctor, so I have no clue.

Back