Does Gegard Mousasi have scoliosis?

He should probably take measures to try and correct it.

Gotta be this, no way the commission will clear him to fight with scoliosis.

Depends how several it is.
Scoliosis is the curvature of the spine.
My brother has it and has not stoped him from playing soccer for 25 years.
He is 37 and still plays.

lol. would be hilarious if the commission didn't clear him because of bad posture.

I laughed, I don't think so.

Scoliosis definitely doesn't impede your ability to lift weight, unless you allow it to.

I have scoliosis as well and if I lift weight that involve my back it definitely hurts afterwards, in a bad way. It's not a matter of "letting it".

BwawPYs.gif

He's just too lazy to stand correctly

Scoliosis definitely doesn't impede your ability to lift weight, unless you allow it to.

Wrong, it obviously impedes your ability to lift weight, indeed, it impedes your ability to do most sports. The extent varies to which it does varies with curvature and other factors.

inb4 some retard posts a picture of Lamar Grant, followed by a pic of their 90 year old smoking grandpa that proves smoking doesn't impede lung function.

Why not? Scoliosis wouldn't affect him fighting. Shane burgos was cleared with severe scoliosis, he even had surgery because it was that severe. Several fighters have had slipped discs and herniated discs (tito ortiz, nate quarry, chade george). Oh and it's quite obvious g-sot has scoliosis look at his shoulders how unparallel they are

I am a Myotherapist and can tell you functional Scoliosis is a very common condition. 99% of people will suffer from postural related issues. Judging from the few pictures I've seen in this thread he definitely suffers from an increased Kyphotic Thoracic spine. As well as rounded shoulders most likely coming from tight pecs. I've found generally with spine posture people are usually ok if the spine bends in a curve. However a lot more problems will be present if the spine I straight on either side of a link or sharp bend.

I am a Myotherapist and can tell you functional Scoliosis is a very common condition. 99% of people will suffer from postural related issues. Judging from the few pictures I've seen in this thread he definitely suffers from an increased Kyphotic Thoracic spine. As well as rounded shoulders most likely coming from tight pecs. I've found generally with spine posture people are usually ok if the spine bends in a curve. However a lot more problems will be present if the spine I straight on either side of a link or sharp bend.
Yeah definately looks like kyphosis. I got mild thoraculumber (i think thats how you spell it) scoliosis and the spinal doctor told me I can function just as fine as an athlete with a straight spine.

I have scoliosis i deadlifted 545 for two reps tuesday no straps. 7 fused vertibre a dozen screws, two rods.

yeah he has some condition, i noticed at ufc fan expo he has a humpback.

For the rec: scoliosis is malalignment of the spine in the frontal plane. Kyphosis on the other hand refers to the curvature of the thoracic spine in the sagittal plane, ie from the side. It does look like the Moose has a bit of hyperkyphosis, this is known as Scheuermann's disease. A lot of athletes have this condition, eg Bj

Back