Does Gegard Mousasi have scoliosis?

matt35750

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I noticed for awhile now that he looks like he has a slight hunch back, I remember it being very visible during his strikeforce fights. My dad has scoliosis and he has that look to his back too.

either scoliosis or kyphosis (hump back)

Just looks like his fighting stance to me, perhaps a relic of his boxing background.

imo internal rotators induced kyphosis , which is pretty common in combat sports due to front delt/lats development and guard/defensive posture chin tucked + hands high in front of the face

Just looks like his fighting stance to me, perhaps a relic of his boxing background.

It's not his fighting stance, I first noticed it when he was walking around the strikeforce cage before a fight and he still had a hunch back.

I've got no idea but his posture looks really terrible in the cage/ring

oXUzCvB.jpg

i think he just has bad posture

Scoliosis definitely doesn't impede your ability to lift weight, unless you allow it to.

I noticed for awhile now that he looks like he has a slight hunch back, I remember it being very visible during his strikeforce fights. My dad has scoliosis and he has that look to his back too.

I think George Sots had the most noticeable case. Most people have it in some form or another it just may not be as reconizable .

Back