Does Gane make you cringe?

Not going to lie, I thought I saw it too at first but the more you see about the guy there is actually nothing cringe about him, he seems like a very decent and hard working person.

Nah. He seems like a nice enough guy and doesn't force some awful gimmick. I'm not sold on him yet, but he's a bit of fresh air.

He seems like a relaxed and friendly person, who is half a step behind in every conversation, because he still translates a lot of his words in his head, before saying them. I suspect he errs on the side of safety, when expressing himself in English and he might be a more colourful character, when he speaks French.
This. His english is very limited but he is visibly trying hard. And he actually improved quite a lot since his debut.
In french, he sounds like a very chill and down to earth guy.

lol wtf. Lebanner?

The first time I ever watched a kickboxing card there was this one night tourney or something with him in it. They fought to a decision and then when they announced it was going to go to an extra round, he had a sook and walked off instead of fighting lol.

.......You mean the K-1 2010 grand prix qualifying round right?

LeBanner was pissed at the home town decision and decided to walk away.
Considering how late into his career that was, I think one can look the other way.

.......You mean the K-1 2010 grand prix qualifying round right?

LeBanner was pissed at the home town decision and decided to walk away.
Considering how late into his career that was, I think one can look the other way.

No idea when it was, but I'm assuming you're correct. It was definitely K1 something.

I remember thinking the extra round was fair, and then this absolute animal looking mother fucker just cracked the shits and left lol.

Man, it was so fucking awesome when I discovered those K1 events. They went for freaking ages and every fight was this new thing to me. Always look back fondly on those days.

No cringe.

He's just French and seems like a really nice dude.

Nah, fighters like Mike Perry, Colby Covington, Henry Cejudo, Conor McGregor, Paolo Costa, Joanna Jedrzejczyk, Ronda Rousey, Luke Rockhold, Jon Jones, etc. make me 'cringe'

He's French-Canadian. That's a kind of French. It's also a kind of Canadian.
dafuk ? australians are kind of british ? Like honk hongeses ? Canada is Canada and France is France, these are two different countries with two different cultures, wtf are you talking about ?

wait all this french talk and no mention of the great Dustin "Le Diamont" Poirier ?

And those who agree or "understand" TS dont see anything wrong with yourselves? The stupid fucking TS said he has a weird feeling about a guy being nice and having manners. MMA community is full of nitwits.

the-very-best-png.837322

Back