Does Fight Pass spoil results?

IDGETKTFO

White Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I guess Fight Pass is offering a free trial. I have used the free trial offers before (i think it was a Anderson Silva card)
Anyway, I have only watched them live. This event i believe is starting at 3am (est) my time. No way i am getting up that early on a Saturday or is it a Sunday, i dunno, the stupid UFC website got revamped and i cant even get to the upcoming events page to find out. So my question, When you sign into Fight Pass does it spoil the results? My better judgment is telling me i should stay off Sherdog and go to the usual places where you can just DL the events after they are over, and spoilers are a bannable offense there.

Why the fuck are you using ufc.com to get your info? Use wikipedia for that shit, LMAO @ ufc.com. Bum website.

Why the fuck are you using ufc.com to get your info? Use wikipedia for that shit, LMAO @ ufc.com. Bum website.

He's talking about watching the fight on fightpass, not looking up the results on ufc.com

I'd have to check to be certain, but I believe you can toggle results on and off in Fightpass. I think off is the default.

It once texted me saying Josh Barnett beat Arlosvki by sub....safe to say i was pretty pissed off

To answer your question.... no it doesn't.

I will often watch a card a couple days later, and there is nothing on the site that "gives away" results.

It once texted me saying Josh Barnett beat Arlosvki by sub....safe to say i was pretty pissed off
Yeah, the sherdog app did that to me once, woke up Sunday morning to every result in my alerts.
Bumbaclaat upset.

Yeah, the sherdog app did that to me once, woke up Sunday morning to every result in my alerts.
Bumbaclaat upset.
Yup. It literally happened to me the one time. I should be grateful it was just the once I suppose but it completely killed it for me

Back