Does Fedor emelianenko potentially have aspergers/autism?

Did he yell Timmmeehhhh! When that left hook hit Tim Sylvia? There's your answer.

Here's an interesing pic of him and his brother goofing around, actually acting a bit cocky.tumblr_ltqd2hgP1g1qb849zo1_540.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

fedor-thumbs-down-GIF.gif
Doesn't mean he can't emote at all, people assume that people with Asperger's can't emote at all which is not true at all, a lot of people don't understand Asperger's and it kinda triggers me

As someone with Asperger's, I have picked up on a couple behaviors from Fedor that make me suspect he is somewhere on the spectrum.

1. Lack of eye contact-
That's the main one, he doesn't look people in the eyes before he fights, and one big trait of people with Asperger's is lack of eye contact

2. His stone cold demeanor-
People with Asperger's usually don't express much with their face and that would explain why fedor seems so unusually calm all the time, this goes back to the eye contact and--

3. His lack of shittalk-
People with Asperger's tend to be not very fond of dealing with social situations so that might be a part of why he doesn't bother with any of the usual pre-fight antics and is always able to keep his cool.

Ofc, he gets along with people but you can still have Asperger's and be social but some of his behaviors are a bit sus and that not a bad thing at all.Another thing is his unsual body type (people with Asperger's can have weird body development) but I'mma stop there.

As someone with aspergers, Fedor is kinda inspirational in the sense that he's not your usual macho muscle head yet can still fucking annihilate people. Of course, there isn't a way to know 100 percent, but he is still a great role model nonetheless

He looks people in the eye all the time just not at the weigh ins so I think that point is wrong a little. He doesn't make eye contact at the weigh ins because it is ego alpha games trying to intimidate each other, and meaningless.

He looks people in the eye all the time just not at the weigh ins so I think that point is wrong a little. He doesn't make eye contact at the weigh ins because it is ego alpha games trying to intimidate each other, and meaningless.
Ofc he looks people in the eyes sometimes, lol

Doesn't mean he can't emote at all, people assume that people with Asperger's can't emote at all which is not true at all, a lot of people don't understand Asperger's and it kinda triggers me
You said that Fedor has a "stone cold demeanor", and I just provided you evidence to the contrary; the entire premise of your thread is hilariously flawed.

As someone with Asperger's, I have picked up on a couple behaviors from Fedor that make me suspect he is somewhere on the spectrum.

1. Lack of eye contact-
That's the main one, he doesn't look people in the eyes before he fights, and one big trait of people with Asperger's is lack of eye contact

People with Asperger's usually don't express much with their face and that would explain why fedor seems so unusually calm all the time, this goes back to the eye contact and--

3. His lack of shittalk-
People with Asperger's tend to be not very fond of dealing with social situations so that might be a part of why he doesn't bother with any of the usual pre-fight antics and is always able to keep his cool.

Ofc, he gets along with people but you can still have Asperger's and be social but some of his behaviors are a bit sus and that not a bad thing at all.Another thing is his unsual body type (people with Asperger's can have weird body development) but I'mma stop there.

As someone with aspergers, Fedor is kinda inspirational in the sense that he's not your usual macho muscle head yet can still fucking annihilate people. Of course, there isn't a way to know 100 percent, but he is still a great role model nonetheless

Edit 1: apparently people don't understand you can have Asperger's and still pretty properly emote, talk to people, have fun, etc, just some of his behaviors are behaviors people with aspergers commonly have. I just think it's all very interesting, that's why I made the thread

Aspie confirm.
Good chat, TS

You said that Fedor has a "stone cold demeanor", and I just provided you evidence to the contrary; the entire premise of your thread is hilariously flawed.

Well, I've never seen him stun anyone and then double fist beer afterwards but ok...

1. Lack of eye contact-

3. His lack of shittalk-

Edit 1: apparently people don't understand you can have Asperger's and still pretty properly emote, talk to people, have fun, etc, just some of his behaviors are behaviors people with aspergers commonly have. I just think it's all very interesting, that's why I made the thread
ezgif.com-add-text (3).gif

Asperger's syndrome is no longer listed in the DSM. Get with the times, bro.

In either case, there is no significant evidence to suggest that Fedor has ASD.

Asperger's syndrome is no longer listed in the DSM. Get with the times, bro.

In either case, there is no significant evidence to suggest that Fedor has ASD.
Is that right? What is the replacement diagnosis?
To TS, you just can’t diagnose somebody on the basis of television/web impressions. Watch a Fedor documentary and you’ll discover whole new sides to him...

Is that right? What is the replacement diagnosis?
To TS, you just can’t diagnose somebody on the basis of television/web impressions. Watch a Fedor documentary and you’ll discover whole new sides to him...
What was previously diagnosed as Asperger's syndrome is now categorized under Autism spectrum disorder.

ASD is a very broad diagnostic tool in regards to levels of functioning but universally shares a persistent social deficit as a core characteristic.

Back