Does everyone want to see Colby vs Jorge?

Rampage_Jackson

retired 3/6/21
@red
Reaction score
Or just me?

If Colby can get by Robbie, or hell even if he doesn't, make that fight next please.

InexperiencedUnfortunateDobermanpinscher-size_restricted.gif

Nah, if Colby gets by Robbie he deserves the title shot.

Jorge gets winner then maybe we get Colby/Jorge for the title.

I kinda wanna see Colby vs Usman, but being a ruthless fan I wanna see that spoiled.

Usman is a bum he ain't fighting for god know's how long. I don't factor him into the equation

Colby and Masvidal are best bros

Usman is a bum he ain't fighting for god know's how long. I don't factor him into the equation

He's the champ. If he goes too long without fighting then strip the title from him and move on.

Yep. Colby gets the ts. Not sure Masvidal deserves the shot yet.

Not really. I'd rather see one of them fight for the title

Colby wins the title from SNOOZEMAN amd then has to face Jorge? That would be a fight to see.

I think there are 4 guys ranked 8th or worse who currently have went 9-1 in their last 10 in UFC.

Match making has been bad enough already. Bo need to see these friends scrap unlessthete is a belt.

No.

I want Masvidal to be 100% motivated and regardless of what he or Colby say, something will likely be missing in a matchup between them.

If Colby wins and Usman is still not healthy Colby vs Masvidal makes sense for an interim belt. And I hate interim belts. But it would make sense.
If Usman can fight by Dec they should make Colby vs Usman.
But will probably make Masvidal vs Usman instead.

If Robbie wins, thank god.

Back