Does Edwards provide enough pressure to dominate Woodley?

AimedWithV

Double Yellow Card
@Silver
Reaction score
I believe he does. He has similar skillset to Rory's.

Give Woodley patient strikers, give Woodley dangerous brawlers, give Woodley grapplers - but don't give Woodley fighters who make him back up, no matter which style they provide.

Tyron is gonna start rapping during the fight and get the TKO

I believe Edwards beats Woodley and Usman.
Hope he gets a title shot soon.

Will Leon’s chin hold up is the question? Tyron is gonna swing bombs cause he knows at at his age it might be his last shot on getting a title shot.

Will Leon’s chin hold up is the question? Tyron is gonna swing bombs cause he knows at at his age it might be his last shot on getting a title shot.

He barely swings shots to those who bring the fight to him.
How many times Woodley even attempted to throw something hard on Usman (and they had several breaks to do so)? I believe once...

I think not. He got figured out by Gunnar in the 3rd. Woodley wins in a 5 - rounder.

I think not. He got figured out by Gunnar in the 3rd. Woodley wins in a 5 - rounder.

By "figured out" you mean managed to take him down in the last half of the round?
And sorry , but Gunnar's top game >>>>>>Woodley's top game.

He barely swings shots to those who bring the fight to him.
How many times Woodley even attempted to throw something hard on Usman (and they had several breaks to do so)? I believe once...
imo a focused woodley without the to album and the Hollywood shit would’ve put up a much better fight against Usman, he now trains in Thailand and usually fighters that went to Thailand become much better and confident strikers.

imo a focused woodley without the to album and the Hollywood shit would’ve put up a much better fight against Usman, he now trains in Thailand and usually fighters that went to Thailand become much better and confident strikers.
<DCWhoa>
Bankcock ready Woodley?

No
They're both safe fighters.

I see this fight ending in a split decision, unless Woodley comes out guns blazing like he did in the Lawler fight.

They're both safe fighters.

How can you call a fighter who always comes forward with combos a "safe fighter"?

unless Woodley comes out guns blazing like he did in the Lawler fight.

In Lawler fight Woodley capitalized on knowing opponent's habits very well from training with him. Won't happen here

I believe he does. He has similar skillset to Rory's.

Give Woodley patient strikers, give Woodley dangerous brawlers, give Woodley grapplers - but don't give Woodley fighters who make him back up, no matter which style they provide.
I s
Edwards elbows are underrated as fuck, I see him catching woodley with a sneaky elbow

I've never been more confident in a fight ending in a decision (in Edwards' favor)

Back