Does Dodson get a title shot if he wins?

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I haven't heard anyone talk about this yet but he is the #1 and fighting #5 and he had some good moments when he fought MM.

The Magician and Fun Size are the biggest threats to Mighty Mouse. I hope they both get a shot ASAP.

Dodson would be such a more fun champion than Xbox Johnson....

He would be 2-0 since he lost to mm,and is the only guy to give mm a decent fight,I thought he won the first 3 rounds .

If he makes a few tweaks looks for offensive takedowns,and he pounces a bit faster when he hurts mm he is the champion

Justin Scoggins Vs John Dodson is a intriguing fight.

the UFC needs to get some asian talents in 125. that division is pretty shallow.

Dodson beat himself that night by coming in with stamina for 2-3 rounds. He's talented but has been a bit lazy at times.
If he worked on that MM is in big trouble, who already got knocked down a few times in their last fight.

Yes, IIRC Dana was even claiming to have thought Dodson beat MM the first time.

Makovsky or Pickett if they win their next fights.

i'd rather see dodson fight him again tbh, he gave him by far the best fight outside of creepy 1, and MM improved leaps and bounds in that time.

He's the only flyweight who I think can beat MM. I used to think McCall could but McCall can't stay healthy for longer than a week

The laast MM/Dodson fight was bad ass (and free!).

I dont think Dodson should get a rematch with DJ if BenDo cant get a rematch with Pettis.

Back