Does "DC" for Daniel Cormier stand for...

Anyone who thinks Jones is still champ needs to be dumped on their head by a jacked white boy.....

Delicious Cake

video-daniel-cormier-mma-all-about-that-cake.jpg
is that Meisha's fantasy or DC's?

He didn't lose the bent legitimately at all. Lol. He was stripped of it. He never lost the belt due to losing a fight which would be legit.

Not to be that guy, but if you are stripped of the belt due to PEDs, the legitimacy if you "earning" that belt is thrown into questions.

cormiers favorite kind of bird behind chicken is actually called a grebe. here is a pic of it with its chicklets for you guys to see.

CJV0EWoVAAAjbZw.jpg

grebes are referred to as dabchicks. or also known as DC.

There will always be people who will question his legacy, which is typically how it goes when the legacy is worth a damn.

DC actually stands for 'Don't Care'. As in I don't care about haters who try to discredit a legitimate champion.

DC is a good guy and a deserving champ...till Jones returns

He didn't lose the bent legitimately at all. Lol. He was stripped of it. He never lost the belt due to losing a fight which would be legit.

Yes, he did. He was afraid of Cormier. That the reason he was cheating with PEDs.

Jones lost to DC via fear.

<mma1>

Not to be that guy, but if you are stripped of the belt due to PEDs, the legitimacy if you "earning" that belt is thrown into questions.
exactly. JJ had close fights with Gus, DC, and OSP, all with help most likely. If you look at baseball, Barry Bonds and Mark McGwire used to hit around 40 homeruns a season, then with PEDs, they hit 70+. That stuff makes a huge difference. JJ probably loses all of those fights if he's natural.

cormiers favorite kind of bird behind chicken is actually called a grebe. here is a pic of it with its chicklets for you guys to see.

CJV0EWoVAAAjbZw.jpg

grebes are referred to as dabchicks. or also known as DC.
hahaha

I'll admit I was on board for calling him or anyone else a paper champ when Jones was stripped after the hit and run. Not that I would ever defend his conduct, but losing the belt over it leaves some questions about the legitimacy of his successor. Cheating is a whole different animal though, that's as fair a way to lose your belt/title shot/ranking or whatever as getting your ass beat in the cage. As things stand now, DC is the legit champ.

Nope. DC lost to bones in an actual fight. Personal problems beat Jones.

Back