Does Daniel Cormier have the best chin in the UFC?

Has been dropped twice in his last 3 fights. Baby Jay is a natural 145/55er, has fought heavyweights as well, and has never been knocked down.

Are you counting a fat Machida as this heavyweight? Penn has never faced heavy hitters anywhere close to real HW hitters. Or LHW hitters. Or MW hitters.

p8u7kvI.gif

Carlos Condit

No.

Hes just a good wrestler. Makes people be cautious against him. I gaurentee if carwin puts that cinder block on his face hes out cold

Decent chin. Great recovery. Definitely not the best in the ufc.

Cormiees got a great chin but Jones has the GOAT chin

I don't believe getting knocked out is about force or hard chin, Cormier just has good awareness of himself and his environment, he's a realist and doesn't panic.

Little personal story, i had my jaw broken in four parts once when i fell off my bike at high speed, i fell head first on asphalt and i knew i was about to fall a second before it happened, i was just too fast and couldn't stop, but i saw the mistake i made, i wasn't out or dazed for one second, i even had to rescue myself, seconds after the impact, because it was dark and i fell on railroad and the tram just had arrived and was about to run over me and my trashed bike.
To me it felt like i was even more awake then normal, because i was in complete survival mode. My arm was broken as well, four weeks in hospital, a complete desaster.

How is it possible i wasn't out after this kind of impact if getting knocked out is about force or hard chin?

Last edited:
Yeah but he has a glass fat belly...couple of knees kicks to the fat belly and his lights will be out

UFC pretty much removed all gifs of andersons striking from their recent fight, but andy landed a brutal knee to the head at one point and cormier ate it very well

Maybe, but Urijah Faber has the most interesting chin.

I heard he can take credit or debit swipes on that thing.

Certainly underrated. Gustaffson hit him with a big knee to. I would say he doesn't have the chin of a prime Hunto. But it's up there. Also it helps he has excellent recovery. Those times he was knocked down he got straight back up.
<36>

As with Hunt he helps his chin by rarely getting caught off balance by shots he doesn't see coming.

I mean he took shots from Nelson and Rumble that would've knocked other fighters out cold yet Rumble only managed to rock him and he fully recovered. These are arguably the hardest punchers in the UFC along with Hunt
This IS a joke right ? Lmao

He was dropped by Gus and Rumble and badly hurt by A. Silva, when is the last time you've seen Jones get wobbled or dropped?

It's very solid. Coupled with his excellent recovery, awareness, and wrestling, it makes him extremely difficult to put away.

Are you counting a fat Machida as this heavyweight? Penn has never faced heavy hitters anywhere close to real HW hitters. Or LHW hitters. Or MW hitters.
Yeah I hate when people repeat this Roganism. It's typical of how Joe can take something and push it too far.

Barely, technically, once, BJ fought a guy who may have, at that very moment, qualified as a HW, but that guy in reality was a small LHW who fights at MW now.

But let's not let that get in the way.

I thought there was solid consensus here, yes here, that Roy owned this title.

I don't know if anyone has proved it more and I don't think you can even talk about lighter weight class guys because they are just not absorbing the shots the HWs are throwing.

I think Mir has under rated chin, too, but Roy's, I thought that wasn't even debatable.

He has great chin no doubt, but Rothwell's chin might take it.

gsXdJGL.gif

Back