Does Daniel Cormier have the best chin in the UFC?

Straightcross

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean he took shots from Nelson and Rumble that would've knocked other fighters out cold yet Rumble only managed to rock him and he fully recovered. These are arguably the hardest punchers in the UFC along with Hunt

He traded it for his body durability

All that chewing of popeyes chicken strengthened his jaw!

Certainly underrated. Gustaffson hit him with a big knee to. I would say he doesn't have the chin of a prime Hunto. But it's up there. Also it helps he has excellent recovery. Those times he was knocked down he got straight back up.
<36>

Roys is still the best

Yeah, Roy probably owns most evidence of ability to absorb hard shots without getting even knocked down. At least compared to DC his chin is a lot more proven, its not even close.

Last edited:
I heard Mike Kyle knocked him out in sparring with a knee. But still his chin is insane.

I mean he took shots from Nelson and Rumble that would've knocked other fighters out cold yet Rumble only managed to rock him and he fully recovered. These are arguably the hardest punchers in the UFC along with Hunt
need to post a gif. Was the rumble shot totally clean?

I always thought Nick Diaz had a hell of a chin. Paul Daley landed a few strikes on him that would have laid waste to 95% of welterweights. Diaz just took them.

Certainly underrated. Gustaffson hit him with a big knee to. I would say he doesn't have the chin of a prime Hunto. But it's up there. Also it helps he has excellent recovery. Those times he was knocked down he got straight back up.

He wobbled back to his corner after round 3 against Gustafsson, and took the first couple minutes of round 4 just to recover. He definitely has a great recovery but he is getting old and I feel his chin and his ability to recover has already started to decline a bit.

I always thought Nick Diaz had a hell of a chin. Paul Daley landed a few strikes on him that would have laid waste to 95% of welterweights. Diaz just took them.

Both Diaz bros are like crash test dummies. They just get cut real easily

Yeah Cormier has a fantastic chin, its certainly up there with some of the best in UFC

Its impossible to know something like that. Stop being so stupid.

About to say the same thing. Only logical response to this thread.

To paraphrase a philosopher, "You cannot throw the same punch twice."

thats more than one chin, joe

Has been dropped twice in his last 3 fights. Baby Jay is a natural 145/55er, has fought heavyweights as well, and has never been knocked down.

Back