Does Dana want all fights for a belt?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Only idiots wouldn't want it but look at the main and co main at UFC 236.

There's so much more at stake with a belt and could you imagine these fights would only be 3 rounds?

There should be a first contender belt and a people’s champion belt and a pink belt

The ‘respectful spouse belt’.

Awarded to the guy that can go a year without being arrested for domestic violence or being accused of rape.

Every UFC event should culminate in Dana White receiving a diamond encrusted belt in honor of his ongoing heroism.

thumb_you-get-a-interim-belt-and-you-get-an-interim-23507450.png

We deserve this many title fights.

The UFC should do like the WBC, have 10,000 belts and even medals for fighters. I say do it, turn mma into youth soccer.

Of course belts should always be on the line.
This is Ultimate Fighting Champions, damnit!

How does Dana White not understand that people don't like it because HE made it meaningless? I mean...what happened to Colby's opportunity as a "Champion"? What happened to Tony's opportunity as a "Champion"? I know they got "stripped" 1) for going into elective surgery instead of fighting and 2) for actually getting injured...but do they CONTINUE to get PPV points since they never lost since winning the Interim Championship? If it's THAT easy to strip them of their "title", it clearly doesn't mean that much even to the UFC and Dana himself. Israel may have "left vacation" for the fight and you wanna use that to point out how fighters love it, but what about Ortega turning down the Interim title? What about Tony turning down the SECOND interim title fight?

There should be a clean fighter belt. It will remain vacant for a long time..

All main events should fight for "The main belt of the evening" (Buffer's voice)

And the top prelim bouts should be for the "best prelim of the card belt"

Then there should also be a tournament for the special reebok belt.

Back