Does Conor's $300,000 training camp trump 209 Skrap Pack training?

↑$$$ spent in training camp ≠ measurable ↑likelihood of successful outcome.

I remember Rampage training for Jones, bitches.

Conor is an independent contractor. He needs some tax deductions for all the money he is raking in.

By all accounts Conor has invested major dollars into his camp for UFC 202...I would guess he's got the best money can buy in equipment, sparring, sports psychology, and nutritionists. McGregor camp is probably analyzing everyone of Nates fights and have detailed reports on his movements.

I would guess Nate's training is the Skrap Pack training of cardio, Kron Gracie BJJ, Richard Perez boxing, and Joe Schilling kickboxing.

Does all this big money spent make a major difference?
No. Look at Rampage's Musclefarm camp for Jon Jones...it didn't do shit for him

How expensive can this shit be?
mcgregor-body.gif
My daughter did that shit when she was young enough to sing songs about what her name is.
"My naaaaaaame is Mary, Mary, Marrrrrry. La la la, da da da, that's my name.. "

I see loyalty has been thrown out the door by McGregor.

I fully expect him to cut Kavanagh once he loses again.

Connies full of poo. He said he doesn't train for specific fighters, and he only trains with who he has always trained with. Nate slapped Connies self esteem out of him.

The blueprint for beating nate is obvious it's be done numerous times

Wrestling and heavy leg kicks

Unfortunately conor has neither of those and he could spend 300 mill on a training camp and he still won't be a top wrestler or have rdas leg kicks

That's Conor throw money at it, it will fix my fight holes. Conor keeps referring to Nate as Kid when Nate as been in the game longer and is the all around better fighter and as done something Conor has failed to do since being choked out by Duffy them many moons ago, put in the time to plug his fight holes.

Conor feels throwing money for at these people is gonna make a vast difference in 5 months against a grizzled tough vet like Nate. I expect a longer fight with the same results Nate's hand raised and his loyal skrap pak crew proving hard work beats big bank.

Rampage spent 1 million dollars on a camp..... Then lost.....It isn't some big mystery how to beat diaz... Connor was winning most of that fight till he got tired, tagged and submitted.
Proof or GTFO

How can his bjj be on Nate's level? 300k or not if this fight goes to the ground he will lose. And that should be Nate's gameplay.

I doubt he spent half that but it keeps the stories flowing.....

How expensive can this shit be?
mcgregor-body.gif

My daughter did that shit when she was young enough to sing songs about what her name is.
"My naaaaaaame is Mary, Mary, Marrrrrry. La la la, da da da, that's my name.. "

Conor is just praticing few training technics learnt from the one that was Sherdog's GOAT for years :
Rickson

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Bow and go start training ninjas if you wish to be a GOAT !!

Last edited:
I don't know about his training but probably not.

Nate and them train with the best of the best on the regular, every time I see Conor training it's with guys I have no idea who they are. His gym may look nicer and he may have more things to his disposal but nothing beats they type of experience and growth you can get with the type of killers you train with at the "Skrap Pack".

I trained muay thai in a run down gym, no special accommodations etc etc. smelled like a gym should with no A/C 100 degrees during the summer.. all this 300,000 dollar bs was spent on hotel rooms, bugatti cars. lmfao. Nate is training with real champions that are boxers, muay thai fighters etc etc.

By all accounts Conor has invested major dollars into his camp for UFC 202...I would guess he's got the best money can buy in equipment, sparring, sports psychology, and nutritionists. McGregor camp is probably analyzing everyone of Nates fights and have detailed reports on his movements.

I would guess Nate's training is the Skrap Pack training of cardio, Kron Gracie BJJ, Richard Perez boxing, and Joe Schilling kickboxing.

kavanagh is directing it all and he's a fuckin noob. Some of the training concepts hes spoken about are sub bro science

Conor is just praticing few training technics learnt from the one that was Sherdog's GOAT for years :
Rickson

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Bow and go start training ninjas if you wish to be a GOAT !!

Who in turn, learned it from the master:

edifQ6W.gif

Who prolly picked it up from:
Steven-Seagal-dancing.gif

Imagine Nate whispering 'Shou'ave just bought 'nother suit, bro' into his ear while applying the choke.

Would sting....

Other fighters have rumored to have spent a lot more then this on camps.

Heck I'm thinking Brock with his personal camps and custom training / partners and the high payments he gives them beats that sum easy and I don't see Brock as the type that will ask the UFC for help or have deals to get better rental deals like how Conor has.

Or a huge boxing star that does the full 3/4 months of training on the location of the fight and they are rumored to spend millions.

Depends it can be also just the imagine you want to promote or it can be real but it's from sponsors and deals and in Conor case the UFC is sharing those costs with house / gym fees for sure from what we saw from the past, good perks for the big stars that ask and push for it.

people crack me up with this nate trains with great guys and cm trains with shit. well lets say thats true for a minute ok nate you have never won shit while cm is a champion so end of that bullshit.

Back