Does Conor's $300,000 training camp trump 209 Skrap Pack training?

aragona

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
By all accounts Conor has invested major dollars into his camp for UFC 202...I would guess he's got the best money can buy in equipment, sparring, sports psychology, and nutritionists. McGregor camp is probably analyzing everyone of Nates fights and have detailed reports on his movements.

I would guess Nate's training is the Skrap Pack training of cardio, Kron Gracie BJJ, Richard Perez boxing, and Joe Schilling kickboxing.

Does all this big money spent make a major difference?

I'd imagine the majority of Conors money was spent on transport, accommodation and food. I'm guessing Rolls Royces to and from training. 5 star accommodation and lobster for breakfast.

Conor still trained with nobodies

So he didn't spend it on fighters

until I hear a second source, I'm skeptical he spent that much. I know it's possible, but this is Conor talking.

No otherwise Ivan drago would have beaten rocky

The blueprint for beating nate is obvious it's be done numerous times

Wrestling and heavy leg kicks

Unfortunately conor has neither of those and he could spend 300 mill on a training camp and he still won't be a top wrestler or have rdas leg kicks

Richard Perez / Kron Gracie >>> Anyone McG has in his camp.

By all accounts Conor has invested major dollars into his camp for UFC 202...I would guess he's got the best money can buy in equipment, sparring, sports psychology, and nutritionists. McGregor camp is probably analyzing everyone of Nates fights and have detailed reports on his movements.

I would guess Nate's training is the Skrap Pack training of cardio, Kron Gracie BJJ, Richard Perez boxing, and Joe Schilling kickboxing.

Does all this big money spent make a major difference?
Rampage spent 1 million dollars on a camp..... Then lost.....It isn't some big mystery how to beat diaz... Connor was winning most of that fight till he got tired, tagged and submitted... Still believe Connor is a better fighter....And capable of being the best fighter in the UFC... Remember that was a short notice fight... That any other fighter besides him would have said no to.... Not to mention he was clowning around with diaz more than any other fight.

Last edited:
Nope, because he didn't train what was proven to work against Nate.

Richard Perez / Kron Gracie >>> Anyone McG has in his camp.

This. Plus Nate trained with Andre Ward as well (not for this camp I think, but still...its Andre fucking Ward).

How expensive can this shit be?
mcgregor-body.gif

huh olympic boxers, muay thai champ, and legit bjj black belt dillon danis, you're just ignorant

Dillion is indeed a legit BB, but he is no where near Kron. Don't get it twisted.

Yes, I don't think Nate's camp cost nearly that much.

{<diaz}

He must think money can buy him skills.

Back