Does Conor still fight RDA after Nate loss?

L

Lissove

Where he would go from there? It would look somewhat bad to see someone fighting for the second belt but coming from a loss.

Have you seen title shots in recent times? Conor would still be one of the more legitimate title shots despite a loss. Gus, Sonnen, Condit, etc.

I think it's going to be an insane fight, probably the toughest fight Conor has ever had. Nate is very, very precise and strategic in his boxing. Doesn't have a lot of power but he is precise.

I think Conor takes it. But not without a mighty fine fight from Nate. Nate isn't just tough; he's unafraid. He doesn't care if he loses. He's lost before and it's not a big deal; he has confidence and a very nonchalant attitude which quite frankly will work in his favor.

I don't see how Conor can knock him out in the first round. I'd say second or maybe even third.

I think it's going to be an insane fight, probably the toughest fight Conor has ever had. Nate is very, very precise and strategic in his boxing. Doesn't have a lot of power but he is precise.

I think Conor takes it. But not without a mighty fine fight from Nate. Nate isn't just tough; he's unafraid. He doesn't care if he loses. He's lost before and it's not a big deal; he has confidence and a very nonchalant attitude which quite frankly will work in his favor.

I don't see how Conor can knock him out in the first round. I'd say second or maybe even third.
Nate might be 'precise' but he keeps his arms out. Considering Conor enjoys counters, I can see him dropping Nate in RD1 from Nates lazy retractions. Nate really needs to tighten up his punches because there's no way Conor is going to let those opportunities go to waste. Now Nate on the ground is another story, Conor should avoid at all costs.

All Hype aside, this is going to be a tough fight for Conor.

He wont lose. That's why they chose someone without a training camp.

If they believe he will sell ppv. Then yes.
Sadly title shot is partly decided by potential sales, not if you earned it by actually winning fights.

Dana see's no issue in shafting deserving contenders and going back on his word so IF Conor loses, he will probably still be in line for a title shot.

I agree completely with the poster above re: choosing an opponent with no training camp. Conor likes to claim he'd fight anyone but the truth is the collective of UFC, Conor and Kavanagh probably begged for Diaz.

Let's get it straight here. RDA needs Conor now. RDA purposefully injured himself to get out of the fight and has no cred anymore. Should be stripped

Let's get it straight here. RDA needs Conor now. RDA purposefully injured himself to get out of the fight and has no cred anymore. Should be stripped

What a stupid post....you do realise that the UFC's own medical team check on an injury and confirm whether it's serious enough for a fighter not to compete right?

What a stupid post....you do realise that the UFC's own medical team check on an injury and confirm whether it's serious enough for a fighter not to compete right?
I'm saying he broke his foot on purpose to pull out of the fight because he doesn't want the embarassment of being put to sleep by Conor

I'm saying he broke his foot on purpose to pull out of the fight because he doesn't want the embarassment of being put to sleep by Conor

1/10 try harder.

What c*nt breaks their foot on purpose in fear of fighting another man with a ref in the cage as well???

Can RDA be trusted to show up if they made the rematch? UFC painted Aldo into a corner and forced his hand when they gave Conor the interim belt, they didn't do that to RDA and don't hold that leverage over him.

What c*nt breaks their foot on purpose in fear of fighting another man with a ref in the cage as well???
It's the reprocussions that he fears. Look at it this way, that one loss by Aldo has eclipsed his entire career and that is what he will always be known and remembered for. Any one who says different is lying

Look at what happened to Ronda. He sees that and knows it is inevitable when going up against Conor the Magnificent

In what world are Ronda vs Holly comparable to RDA vs McG?

You don't even try with your trolling.
Its lazy and it lacks style

The real fans know RDA in all but name just forfeited his title to Conor but it is a smart business move to break his own foot. Now he can claim to the uneducated fans that he is still "champion" and make his money for sponsors and seminars.

Back