Does Conor McGregor have to perfect path to three titles?

WW title is a bit too much of an ambitious move, but I'd like to see him attempt it if he gets past RDA. If he loses to Lawler, no big deal. If he wins, HOLY SHIT.
If he beats RDA its already holy shit.

All this WW topics will look SO foolish by march 5th

This kind of topic can only come from someone who never had at least a sparring section in MT or wrestling or BJJ

And i think all this talk is enhanced by the fact that Lawler is a controversial champion, controversial decisions against Hendricks and Condit, 5 round war against Rory, but the fact is Lawler is a savage he hits like a truck and can take punishment all day, Conor couldn´t survive 3 minutes.

It´s this guy you are talking about
robbie-lawler-ufc-189-lip1.jpg

Conor can hang at WW. He has the size to do it. But that's the end of the road for him there. MWs are way too huge for him. If there were only 3 weight classes I'd have 135lb to 170. 171 to 215lbs. 216lbs to HW unlimited. Conor is damn big at Fw and lw. But would be more of his natural weight and size at WW.

You know.. I thought so too, but seeing his pic with Gunnar, who isn't a huge muscular WW, made me change my mind a bit...
He is a natural LW.

A5ZYqte6bUs.jpg

Ca-XmmDW0AEsGWS.jpg

This thread was ridiculous the first 100 times a Conor superfan created it. Now it's just silly.

When Conor loses to rda we will look back at this thread and laugh

Khabib is the uncrowned champ and a terrible match-up for Conor. Frankie is the worst match-up at FW. Lawler is not a bad match-up at WW. I can the alpha wrestlers giving him fits. Conor is not a large LW.

I like how everyone keeps acting like Conor will get 13 second KO's for the rest of his career. It's stupid. All you have to do is not run into him and last longer. Shit, anyone in the world could last longer if neither guy rushed.

Whether it was a lucky punch or not, it's still not a common outcome. Let's not pretend he can just choose to get 13 second KO's because he fucking feels like it.

WW down the road seems like a smarter move. If he captures the LW belt that garners him enough hype and recognition to be able to sit on the decision to move for a third belt. Also would maybe give him time to bulk up in a safer cleaner way. Cause I don't really fancy his chances at WW, I don't even really fancy his chance at rda. But i'm willing to tune in to see if my thoughts are wrong.

I think it's hilarious that people think he deserves an immediate title shot at WW if he wins the LW belt. I think it's pretty generous that he's getting a LW shot.

Back