does conor have more than a punchers change against nate?

Conor can definitely land on Nate and sometimes all it takes is one perfectly placed.

NVM. Misread.

Yes, a grapplers chance.
Oh no, wait.

You can't turn into a 1 round fighter to a 5 round fighter in a few months. Conor tires after the first in every fight.

Conor hands a really good, not just power.

Vs a Diaz's you can easily score point with a lot of leg kicks.

If he pace himself, score point like Condit did Vs Nick maybe.

That being said, Nate choke him in rd3 this time around.

People act like Conor only has a big overhand and nothing else. That simply isn't true, and if people haven't figured that out yet, it's because they haven't been watching.

Or like when he gassed against Mendes

Didn't happen

Didn't happen

So basically you just have the Nate fight, where Conor punched himself out, and no other examples of him gassing.

And you want to ignore the fact that he won round 3 against Holloway with one leg.

Cool story bro

He has more than a punchers chance imo. He needs to keep using the legkicks and use more faints to set up his strikes. Some have counted him out but he has a legit chance of beating Nate. I can see him winning a decision but I don't think he can finish Nate.

DearestFarKitty.gif

LoL when people look at this gif people automatically think "WoAH Conor just landed a massive over hand right"

What they don't see is that it barely touches Nate and he moves along with the punch and it causes no damage. That was the story of the entire fight, Conor looks like he's smashing Nate but it wasn't like that at all.

He has more than a punchers chance imo. He needs to keep using the legkicks and use more faints to set up his strikes. Some have counted him out but he has a legit chance of beating Nate. I can see him winning a decision but I don't think he can finish Nate.

NaturalGrandGemsbuck.gif

DearestFarKitty.gif

What he does in the gifs definitely his best chance at winning.
But he simply won't do that for 5 rounds.
Diaz has better cardio and longer reach, if that's his gameplan, Conor will get outworked as the fight goes on.

Didn't happen

Didn't happen

So basically you just have the Nate fight, where Conor punched himself out, and no other examples.

And you want to ignore the fact that he won round 3 against Holloway with one leg.

Cool story bro

You can still win fights if you're gassed. After the first 5 minutes Conor just starts spamming lefts over and over again. He has no movement just walks towards his opponents. I'm not ignoring anything, you can't understand that Conor has terrible cardio. He's never gone 5 rounds yet his fans thinks he can go 5 rounds with Nate

LoL.

Someone's getting TKO'd. Who? You decide.

You can still win fights if you're gassed. After the first 5 minutes Conor just starts spamming lefts over and over again. He has no movement just walks towards his opponents. I'm not ignoring anything, you can't understand that Conor has terrible cardio. He's never gone 5 rounds yet his fans thinks he can go 5 rounds with Nate

LoL.

Nate will always have the cardio advantage. In the first fight, and the rematch.

I'm just pointing out that Conor gassing against him was an anomaly in his career so far. He has never gassed before.

Probably because he has never spammed power shots for 7 minutes against a legit terminator before.

I don't see this fight going to decision. They both want to finish each other. No chance Conor survives 5 rounds--he's never been gone 5 rounds and a few months of training doesn't prepare you for that. He needs to beat Nate inside 2-3 rounds otherwise it will be a Joanna-Claudia situation with Conor gassing and Nate lighting him up in those later rounds.

He has more than the "puncher's chance", but if you're asking whether he can win if the fight goes 5 rounds, the answer is no. I honestly don't see how this fight goes to a decision. Conor could finish Nate within the first 2 or 3 rounds. But if it goes to the 4th or 5th, Nate finishes Conor again.

Back