Does Conor get pay-per-view points ?

deise69

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He was originally signed on a 5 fight deal in 2013. I assume he renegotiated a new contract before the Siver fight but is he now a big enough name that he got ppv points included ?

Just wondering because if he does, I'm sure he'll have a lot to say between now and May.

I'm sure he'll have it for the fight in May, obviously not before this. But no doubt he will for Aldo and McGregor, rare that a challenger will be the one promoting most the fight.

There's no way he doesn't get it for the Aldo fight, IMO.

The way he promotes, he's definitely likely to get a cut. He'd be an active partner in promoting the event, unlike everyone else who's ever contested the UFC Featherweight Championship.

Wouldn't surprise me if conor makes more than aldo for this fight. And if the ppv numbers are big, conor deserves every cent because people will be buying to watch him and not aldo. Whether they are fans of conor or want to see him get his ass kicked, thus fight is all about conor.

He will get it for the Aldo fight as he will go out of his way to sell the shit out of it.. And Dana was praising all his hard work selling this fight as well.. I am sure he has been paid nice bonuses for all that hype..

Stop saying 'PPV points' it is a CUT - 'Does Conor get a PPV cut?'

Back