Does Colin get the Immediate rematch against Khabob this year?

A rematch is too risky for Mcgregor, I don't think it happens. Not sure if Mcgregor will even fight this year to be honest. If he does I think it will be Mcgregor Diaz III

Mcgregor doesn't deserve it, but if it's offered to him and he accepts sure, ill watch it but Ferguson & Poitier are much worthy of the title shot. Immediate rematch is his last chance at the 155 title I think for a while & if he loses again he's got the Nate Diaz rematch for his going away party.

No T Ferg needs his shot, put Al in as back up in case one of them pulls out

They will have too . Look at all them ESPN cards . There going to need Conor this year. We all know what Conor is asking for

Dont kid yourself....Conor doesnt want that fight again

It comes down to Conor. If he actually does want the immediate rematch like he says then he will get it.

Conor was shitting his pants the first time they fought.

Can you imagine how much Khabib lives in his head now?<{MingNope}>Dude must be having nightmares.

He doesn’t deserve it.

But most likely will get it.

Hopefully we get to see Conor get his ass kicked again.

Someone posted a copy of their contracts online.

Under the terms of the contract, Conor gets to rematch Khabib until he wins, and each fight he gets to add an additional weapon (in a first rematch he gets to use brass knuckles).

here's what I think makes more sense

Conor vs al as a tune up fight

now here's what im hoping for

al beating the shit out of conor so i dont have to hear about some trashy irishman that even trashier people live vicariously through

Probably. And I will definitely be here to bitch about it not being Tony

I'd love to see Conor lose again against Khabib, but I feel like i'd be satisfied with him losing against someone like Iaquinta too.

He wants the rematch because he's not confident he can beat a top 5 fighter at LW currently. He wants the title fight before people learn that he's not capable of earning one. He has to have one handed to him...

Exactly, why would they give him a tuneup fight when he will probably lose that too.

Might as well feed him to Khabib and sacrafice him to the just bleed gods for one final big payday.

ufc knows that conor only has a fight or 2 left in him at his stupid sells ppv level so they always have to think what fights makes the most money.

Back