Does Colin get the Immediate rematch against Khabob this year?

If that happened, The trilogy would sell 4 million ppvs

It'd be the trilogy that took MMA to a new level of popularity or something.

That's one of the reasons why I think they'll push for a rematch, whether now or after facing another contender. The chance of a trilogy.

Honestly, If I were khabib..I'd even throw the 2nd fight just to make it happen.. lol

Throw second fight, never get a rematch. Not worth it.

Beat him and eagle stomp out of the cage on mcgregors family. He attacked your family, attack his back.

Why does gathje deserve the shot
He lost to Alvarez a guy Conor clowned
If they want mcgregor khabib 2
They should do mcgregor vs poirer 2
Which means number 2 vs number 3 while the number 1 fights the champ(Tony) if mcgregor wins I won’t begrudge a rematch as he would of beat the next in line(though another fight vs a contender would be nice)
If mcgregor beats khabib in a rematch which sells 3 million ppv buys imo instead of doing a immediate trilogy make Conor Nate for a trilogy( Way more winnable)
Then do a khabib trilogy in 2020 mcgregor retires after win or lose
This shouldn’t happen but I’m sure Dana’s dream scenario looks a little like this
If this happens MMA would be so big because of 2 men I think it would be a little ridiculous lol
Though Ferguson beating Khabib is a massive curveball
Mcgregor beats POIRER again imo
Al is a tough style matchup but Conor could get it done
None of this probably happens and with how mma works ferg probably beats khabib and poier beats mcgregor
With both rertireing lol

Casual above me
Mcgregor beat Diaz by majority decision not split
Non of the judges thought he won

What’s difference between majority and split?

Oh yep, I thought one judge called it for him. But one judge called a draw. Guess we are both wrong eh? Not every judge had it for McGregor.

What a fucking casual you are. Do you have a life or something outside of watching Mma?
Casual scum.

Tony vs Khabib and Conor vs Dustin or gtfo.

Can you not read
I never said they all gave it to mcgregor I said none of them gave it to Nate
A majority is when a guy gets the majority and the other is a draw
A split is when one says Diaz the other says mcgregor and anothers says mcgregor
The fact you don’t know this shows your knowledge is very native at best
I guarantee I have more experience and knowledge than you I guarantee it
Also I’m not a casual but if I was how does that make me scum
The casuals are the majority
Typical shertard,losing a argument so you question my standard of living lol

If that happened, The trilogy would sell 4 million ppvs

It'd be the trilogy that took MMA to a new level of popularity or something.

That's one of the reasons why I think they'll push for a rematch, whether now or after facing another contender. The chance of a trilogy.

Honestly, If I were khabib..I'd even throw the 2nd fight just to make it happen.. lol

There was nothing in the first fight that gives them hope Conor would win the rematch. The worst possible scenario is that Conor loses and immediate rematch. What would the UFC do with Conor then? If Dana pushes for a instant rematch I think it’s more of a Ronda situation where they just wanted to use up whatever star power she had left.

This “Colin” bs is beyond retarded. Come up with a decent, funny name!

If he fights Nate and losses then a khabib rematch makes no sense. If he fights khabib and losses a Nate rematch won’t make sense. He needs a winnable fight to be able to bank the next big one.

the UFC should give Conor a fight he can win while Khabib is on suspension that way it would look better if they do fight. give him a high rank fighter that is tailor made for him, plus they can all make money off the extra fight. If he waits for Khabib and gets dominated again it will hurt his marketability a lot.

If he fights Nate and losses then a khabib rematch makes no sense. If he fights khabib and losses a Nate rematch won’t make sense. He needs a winnable fight to be able to bank the next big one.
Nate is definitely a winnable fight since he won the last time they fought and Nate doesn't give a shit about fighting anymore. He probably wouldn't take the fight seriously at all, just take his huge payday and retire.

Dana just recently said he’s shooting for the rematch after the Conor and Khabib hearings. So I think it will happen

Conor already started his trash talk to build up for a rematch.

Nate is definitely a winnable fight since he won the last time they fought and Nate doesn't give a shit about fighting anymore. He probably wouldn't take the fight seriously at all, just take his huge payday and retire.

That’s possibly true, especially if it goes the distance. In that case from purely a business prospective he should fight Nate then rematch khabib get his left arm broken off and retire

Might as well, it's not like there's any other worthy contenders at LW.

Oh wait...

There was nothing in the first fight that gives them hope Conor would win the rematch. The worst possible scenario is that Conor loses and immediate rematch. What would the UFC do with Conor then? If Dana pushes for a instant rematch I think it’s more of a Ronda situation where they just wanted to use up whatever star power she had left.
nah i don't think they'd risk It with Conor, unless they were confident In a win / subsequent trilogy

There's a few take aways I guess, Conor was able to stuff Khabib in the 3rd and beginning of the 4th. outside of the 2nd round destruction, he did reasonably well for himself on the ground. They could argue maybe he was ring rusted / not at his best which is probably fairly true, that'd prob be the sell.

If Conor did end up fighting him again and losing though, they'd pretty much be fucked. His stock plummets.

If your khabib, I feel like you just convincingly throw the rematch..then you have the most lucrative trilogy In MMA history.. lol

Last edited:
Dana just recently said he’s shooting for the rematch after the Conor and Khabib hearings. So I think it will happen
if it ended up being a comeback story like In the Nate fights..

How big of a star does Conor even become?

Obviously that's a reach, way too many questions surrounding Conor atm..but It's crazy to think about.

If i was Condors agent. Id fight Pauline for millions while Anthony gets his shot.. He would probably lose but then come right back and fight Khabobbins. Then he would probably lose and still have the Natron 3 fight. 3 fights to lose and each worth 50 million.

Back