Opinion Does China and the world got interest in keeping this virus low key for the rest of us?

Nameless King

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If they actually do that is.

I know China itself would be totally paralysed if it admits of having very high mortality rate. The economy would turn to dust, understandable.

What about rest of the world? Would panic set in? People would start stocking on canned food and water? How you guys see it?

We have enough flu threads already man.

lol why would i be scared..we humans survived plaques diseases alot of viruses in the past... this time we have better understanding of these viruses... we are on a modern age..dont worry il give this sh3t virus 2 months ....

a cough or a sneeze
infecting man with such ease
a deadly disease

lol why would i be scared..we humans survived plaques diseases alot of viruses in the past... this time we have better understanding of these viruses... we are on a modern age..dont worry il give this sh3t virus 2 months ....
There’s also a lot more population and population density, global trading, mass tourism, renegade CIA agents with a depopulation agenda

Of the 325 cases recorded outside of mainland China, only 2 deaths (0.61%) were recorded. Outside of the outbreak epicenter of Wuhan and Hubei, there are 9095 cases recorded with 19 deaths (0.2%). Now obviously I did not include the serious and critical cases, but it shows this virus isn't as deadly as believed.

https://bnonews.com/index.php/2020/02/the-latest-coronavirus-cases/

Last edited:
a cough or a sneeze
infecting man with such ease
a deadly disease

Do not stand downwind of that breeze
Rage, rage against the dying's sneeze
Their noses, eyes bring forth green cheese
And those remaining watch uneased

What your thread title did to the English language disgusts me.

<{poor?}>

If they actually do that is.

I know China itself would be totally paralysed if it admits of having very high mortality rate. The economy would turn to dust, understandable.

What about rest of the world? Would panic set in? People would start stocking on canned food and water? How you guys see it?

Spot on. It is all about admission of some perceived weakness, evil, etc. China is a modern state and admittedly a pretty cool fucking place to visit and work, but the control of the narrative (China's economic, cultural, racial, militaristic superiority) is #1 in the Party's eyes.

Of the 325 cases recorded outside of mainland China, only 2 deaths (0.61%) were recorded. Outside of the outbreak epicenter of Wuhan and Hubei, there are 9095 cases recorded with 19 deaths (0.2%). Now obviously I did not include the serious and critical cases, but it shows this virus isn't as deadly as believed.

https://bnonews.com/index.php/2020/02/the-latest-coronavirus-cases/

It’s deadly when the hospital systems get overrun. So the infectious rate could be an issue which leads to a increased mortality rate.

If they can keep the spreading down then they can also contain the virus. This is it you believe the Chinese government reports.

It’s deadly when the hospital systems get overrun. So the infectious rate could be an issue which leads to a increased mortality rate.

If they can keep the spreading down then they can also contain the virus. This is it you believe the Chinese government reports.
Now is the time to release the next even more infectious wave. I mean if you believe it's deliberate that is...

Back