Does Chiesa stand a chance vs RDA?

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Seems like RDA is better pretty much everywhere. Although pretty shopworn, he looked good vs fighter Kevin Lee.

For Chiesa going from ultra washed Diego Sanchez to RDA is huge upgrade.

I hope Chiesa wins because great dude!

Last edited:
His wins are all submission or decision.
Don't see him getting a sub on RDA.
I reckon this one will go the distance but it's a pick-em to me who will win.

I just hope he shows up, because I know his momma's got tickets.

Id like to see RDA punch a hole in his chest

I suspect RDA is gonna run through him like he did Magny.

Chiesa will maul him.

3 years in the WW division and dos Nachos still can't wrestle. lol

No, he doesn't. Easy fight for RDA. I expect him to callout McGregor after the victory.

Well chiesa biggest W is Beneil Dariush other than that his w streak is against washed up fighters and i don't see him do well against Rafeal. Maybe rafeal's best days behind him but all his current defeats was against top level wrestlers and i wouldn't call chiesa's wrestling elite. Rafeal by tko

Colby beat RDA by throwing himself at his legs. RDA's a much better fighter than Chiesa, really everywhere, top tier, but Chiesa can do the same. He does get caught in subs though, unlike Colby.

RDA doesn't perform well if he gets bullied and Chiesa has the size to do so
RDA is however, better everywhere besides maybe pure submissions threat

His striking should be to much for Chiesa

Lol nah. RDA is better everywhere.

Colby beat RDA by throwing himself at his legs. RDA's a much better fighter than Chiesa, really everywhere, top tier, but Chiesa can do the same. He does get caught in subs though, unlike Colby.
Say what now? Chiesa is nowhere near the wrestler Colby is so no.... probably not going to go the same way.

He has a chance, but Chiesa is over confident in his ground game and ends up in bad stop because of it, even Carlos Condit got him in a few bad spots, close with an arm bar. RDA with the same opportunity gets the sub... With that, Chiesa always pulled off an impressive one arm kimura in that fight, that takes some strength

RDA is past his best now, it's just a question of how much he's declined really

Say what now? Chiesa is nowhere near the wrestler Colby is so no.... probably not going to go the same way.

He's not, but they both keep a high pace and dive at the legs. RDA's been passive in his losses, which gives such a style a chance.

RDA only lost to the absolute best of the division. Usman, Colby and Leon. And he's ranked #5 at the moment. It won't even be a close fight.

Chiesa actually subs mofo unlike that decision machine Colby.

Back