does chael retire after his fight with wand?

Again, he dominated the first round in the rematch. TRT doesn't just vastly improve skills, heart, etc.

Maybe if Anderson didn't practically pants Charl while defending the takedown the second round would have been more of the same. Easily the most blatant shorts grabbing ever.

Yeah, I don't know why people act like the grabbing of the shorts didn't have a huge impact on that fight, Sonnen got 1 takedown the first round and Anderson didn't get up. The second round very well may have gone the same without the 20+ seconds of shorts grabbing.

He should only fight Brazilians from here on out imo -- he seems much more motivated for those fights than vs. Americans.

Again, he dominated the first round in the rematch. TRT doesn't just vastly improve skills, heart, etc.

Maybe if Anderson didn't practically pants Charl while defending the takedown the second round would have been more of the same. Easily the most blatant shorts grabbing ever.

It was mutual. Chael even admitted to it at the post fight press conference.

But Chael will be dead soon enough if he goes through with this fight against Wand. TRT is now banned and Sonnen told us all he will DIE if he can't take his drugs.

Yeah, I don't know why people act like the grabbing of the shorts didn't have a huge impact on that fight, Sonnen got 1 takedown the first round and Anderson didn't get up. The second round very well may have gone the same without the 20+ seconds of shorts grabbing.

Chael grabbed Silva's shorts as well. He even admitted it in the post fight press conference.

As a matter of fact, you can see Chael grab Anderson's shorts against the cage and that's when Anderson decided to grab back.

Chael grabbed Silva's shorts as well. He even admitted it in the post fight press conference.

As a matter of fact, you can see Chael grab Anderson's shorts against the cage and that's when Anderson decided to grab back.

Two wrongs don't make a right, besides Anderson was grabbing Chael's shorts for more than 20 seconds, Chael did it for only a second or two. It would have been nice to see a fight between the two where neither cheated.

I don't like either fighter but cheating is wrong, I don't care if they both did it, it doesn't make it right and it doesn't mean it didn't change the fight drastically.

Do you even know who Chael Sonnen is? He'll start calling Chris Weidman a dork who got lucky against Anderson and have another title shot in early 2015.

You think after his last 2 abysmal performances in title fights he's gonna get another one?

At this point he's a punching bag for fighters like wand.

He said he would go back at mw after his fight vs Wand.

He utterly dominated the first round, and made a silly mistake in the second. And we all remember the first fight. In a three round co-main event, I wouldn't count Chael out.

By "utterly dominated" you mean hold him down n dish out 0 damage?

N by "made silly mistake" you mean tried td, got stuffed n was pretty much done there.

It was pretty obvious Anderson is by far superior fighter n those 2 should never be in same cage again.

Shael had his best shot in 1st fight when all stars were alined (trt abuse, silva injured) n still came up short. If you can't beat a guy under those circumstances where everything is in your favour, how you supposed to beat him under normal circumstances?

i heard hes getting title shot with win

chael is either gonna put wandy out cold with elbows or win a decision. then, he'll start calling out vitor or cain

Why would he retire as champion? He will continue to fight until someone takes his belt.

It's going to be the other way around. Wand will retire when Chael gets his first TKO in the UFC.

By "utterly dominated" you mean hold him down n dish out 0 damage?

N by "made silly mistake" you mean tried td, got stuffed n was pretty much done there.

It was pretty obvious Anderson is by far superior fighter n those 2 should never be in same cage again.

Shael had his best shot in 1st fight when all stars were alined (trt abuse, silva injured) n still came up short. If you can't beat a guy under those circumstances where everything is in your favour, how you supposed to beat him under normal circumstances?

This post is the truth.

Back