Does Bryan "Dad Bod" Barberena cut any weight at WW

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I was watching the weigh ins today, and all the fighter seemed really ripped, with abs and biceps and all that stuff

Then Bryan Dad Bod walked up, and he honestly just looked like an average joe Dad, carrying around a little extra weight about the tum tum, almost as if they picked a random fan out of the audience to weigh in

Makes me wonder if with a better weight cut, he could fight at LW or even FW

Thoughts?

He looks like he is always in that shape.

I was watching the weigh ins today, and all the fighter seemed really ripped, with abs and biceps and all that stuff

Then Bryan Dad Bod walked up, and he honestly just looked like an average joe Dad, carrying around a little extra weight about the tum tum, almost as if they picked a random fan out of the audience to weigh in

Makes me wonder if with a better weight cut, he could fight at LW or even FW

Thoughts?
A guy like him with that body could put on some muscle and trim the fat. He would probably do better, or lose the fat and drop a weight class.
I'm sure he does cut weight.
Just like Cormier a little bit thick but still does a nice sized weight cut.
Imagine Cormier without the belly at 85 ... he would have the same power the same muscle mass just less fat.

˝dad bod˝ makes me laugh everytime

thanks ts

He weighd in at 171, so he probably cuts some weight to get down. and yeah the extra fat helps, did you see his last 3 opponents? they couldn't have been anymore ripped and he gave them all an ass whooping hahaha

Dad bod is hired by the UFC to put cocky prospects in their place, so it seems.

A guy like him with that body could put on some muscle and trim the fat. He would probably do better, or lose the fat and drop a weight class.
Imagine Cormier without the belly at 85 ... he would have the same power the same muscle mass just less fat.

and less
B8_RROKIEAA1ym_F.jpg

Fyi, weight is a factor in the calculation of power.

He's happy training while eating whatever the hell he wants. Being a lightweight was probably miserable.

He weighd in at 171, so he probably cuts some weight to get down. and yeah the extra fat helps, did you see his last 3 opponents? they couldn't have been anymore ripped and he gave them all an ass whooping hahaha

Straight beat the fuck outta them.

Back