Does Blagoy Ivanov have the best chin in the history of combat sports?

I'm convinced you need to shoot Carlos Condit with a shotgun to knock him out.

No, lol.

Hunt, Hendo, Cabbage, Penn, Condit, Shogun before the last few years.

in the history of combat sports

3 pages in and no one has yet suggested Ali

Not just his chin

In the early morning of February 26, 2012 a group of eight men entered the bar "Ice" in Sofia and attacked Ivanov and his two friends. Ivanov was stabbed below the sternum and a lung was damaged. He fought off all the attackers, and hailed a cab to the hospital. He was in the intensive care unit after six hours of lifesaving medical intervention at Sofia's Pirogov Hospital, his condition stabilized with the aid of an artificial respirator. he remained in critical care for several weeks.

Thats insane

All MMA chins are untested because MMA fighters punch like girls. Best chin would belong to a boxer by default. Probably George Chuvalo.

I'd say that punch had the same force that Ngannou hit Reem with and Nelson ate it like a boss.

Certainly up there on the MMA side.
Probably the hardest shot I've seen anyone eat without getting KO'd. Possibly Hunt/CroCop but I don't think it's quite as on the button.

One of the better ones in mma.
But did he get hit flush, he rolled most of the punches.

GOAT chin at WW. probably all of MMA
woodleyc1.gif
(i mean cmon. not even a knockdown?)

QuickFancyAndeancondor.gif

giphy.gif

T0XDzE.gif

2ryqct2.gif
EDIT-This gif was Jake ellenberger closing condit off against the cage after hurting him, then Landing a flush overhand. as he makes contact condit throws a reactionary knee and they trade strikes landing at the same time. the knee landed on jakes liver. so while jake had him practically out of there with condit tumbling down, he couldnt follow up as he was wincing in pain from his torso.

seriously retarded level of damage tolerance. all of these were the biggest scariest punchers at 170 aside from paul daley. even the volume and pressure from the stockton bee's nest himself Nick Diaz couldnt get him out of there.

Last edited:
prime Nog

fedor_nog.gif

prime Hunt come to mind

BSeE.gif
Didn't notice before but that was more foot than shin. The other kick he took, whilst glancing, is perhaps worse.
Also wearing fucking shoes no less haha. Crazy motherfuckers

Edit ofc the K1 GP kick was worse
53166_o.gif

Some good names here
But my vote is Big nog

big nog
diego sanchez

oh, speaking of diego sanchez, the hardest shot i have ever seen land, that did not ko a fighter, was the knee hathaway landed on diego. holy fucking shit. i could not believe that his head didn't dislocate from his body. unbelievable. for those who have not seen that fight, look for it!

Didn't notice before but that was more foot than shin. The other kick he took, whilst glancing, is perhaps worse.
Also wearing fucking shoes no less haha. Crazy motherfuckers

Edit ofc the K1 GP kick was worse
53166_o.gif

lol. it only put him off balance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back