Does Bisbing get to fight for the vacant title?

PRIDE_DREAM_RIZIN

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
When Hendo KO's Pissbing again, Hendo stated he will retire. So does Pissbing get a crack at the vacant title right away or should their be a mini elimation tournament between Rockhold, Jacare and Widman?

They would more than likely look to Bisping/Rockhold 3. Jesus could make the trilogy. I hope we get to see Weidman vs Jacare though.

Last edited:
They would more than likely look to Bisping/Rockhold 2. Jesus could be another trilogy in the making. I hope we get to see Weidman vs Jacare though.
it's a trilogy if they make it again. do you even ufc br0

They would more than likely look to Bisping/Rockhold 2. Jesus could be another trilogy in the making. I hope we get to see Weidman vs Jacare though.
Bisping/Rockhold 2? That already happened...

Rockhold vs Romero
Weidman vs Jacare
Winner vs winner
Bisping vs (doesn't matter, bisping is fucked )

When Hendo KO's Pissbing again, Hendo stated he will retire. So does Pissbing get a crack at the vacant title right away

Just for the veiled hater nickname

YatzXljQOm57WaxzWUA6_Stairs%20Just%20Wrong.gif

FAIL

I'd like to see a mini tournament. Either that, or Bisping should get the immediate fight for the vacant belt against Jacare. Then have a title shot mini tournament with Weidman vs Rockhold, Romero vsMousasi. With Anderson vs Hall in there as an alternate.

of corse not....

thats like giving him a free ride

wtf

Hendo just nearly got KO'd by a non top 15 WW. Bisping sucks, but Hendos sucks more.

Bisping was not the #1 contender he was just the only one who would step up on short notice so if he got knocked out I would have to guess no

Back