Does Belfort win by another crazy kick to the head on hendo?

lol ... Rockhold doesn't have Hendo's chin. Sorry, but Hendo's NEVER been KO'd or TKO'd in his entire fucking career. Rockhold had before the Vitor fight. Otherwise, GREAT fucking comparison...

hope i get to bump this thread.

Hendo has been dropped by Fedor,SHogun,Fejao,Wand,Evans and many others if Belfort drops him, Hendo is getting knocked the fuck out by GNP (legal shots or not)

Belfort's kicks have more speed and power than Henderson's looping right hand.

When's the last time the H-bomb actually landed? :icon_neut

This.

That H-bomb has been figured out worse than CroCop's kicks....

Vitor via whatever he wants. He's still light, fast, and not afraid to throw a sub on the ground. Hendo plods forward hoping to land that one shot and refuses to wrestle anymore.

Stylistically, Vitor should not lose this fight.

Hendo i think he lands a big shot or 2, in rd 1 wobbles or rocks belfort, then rd 2 and 3 he controls vitor on the ground and against the cage..i was thinking hendo rd 2 tko..but ill go with a decision for hendo

Anything can happen in this sport, but why would anyone be predicting Vitor to KO Hendo?

I mean seriously. With Hendo's track record on this, and the fact he's already dominated Vitor? It just makes no sense at all.

Not saying it can't happen, but it's obviously a big reach.

If I remember correctly....Anderson had Hendo rocked from a punch before choking him out and Fedor had him rocked as well. So Hendo isn't the terminator.

Back