Does being scared or nervous use more cardio?

SteveSmith said:
The other day I had to kill a skunk that was trapped in a cage. For this I had to throw the cage in a lake. Altough that was not phisycally demanding, I breathed hard and felt like I was running or something. I felt a lot of adrenaline, because I was afraid of being pissed on.

I guess that's one way to put it. :icon_lol:

In competition staying calm and confident helps me to never gas out, but in the same time I find that it makes my performance lack explosivity and quick reaction to whatever my opponent does. When I'm scared or nervous, I'm usually much more explosive and my reflexes are real quick. Both have advantages I guess.

SteveSmith said:
The other day I had to kill a skunk that was trapped in a cage. For this I had to throw the cage in a lake. Altough that was not phisycally demanding, I breathed hard and felt like I was running or something. I felt a lot of adrenaline, because I was afraid of being pissed on.

greatest post in sherdog history!!!!!

this shit rocks!!!

of course being nervous is gunna gas u out quicker. but sometime being nervous can help

It affects your heart rate and breathing. Whenu do ur cardio pretend someones chasing you and ull run far.

Back