Does Barnett get a pass from many?

He's a white american, so it's all good. Yoel Romero on the other hand, fuck that cheater.

I find that most people on this site are Yoel fans. So I don't know wtf you're talking about.

I didn't want to put words in people's mouth and say "he always gets a pass from fans" but to me it seems like people kind of turn the other cheek. This is the 3rd or 4th time he has been busted yet people have always liked him. Is it his personality? Or am I completely off base and people actually hate the guy?

I like him. But he doesn't get a pass from me.

He's a cheat. They should feed him to the black beast when he gets back

People like his personality and the fact that he's been fighting since the old days of the mid 90s and is still a top ranked HW contender. But the fact is he's been busted so many times and he single handedly killed an organization when he pissed hot before the Fedor fight.
this.
Some fighters simply gets a pass here... which is odd since we have haters of all types in this place....

maybe if his name was Vitor he would get more hate :)

No one is shocked he pisses hot,he has done it so many times,no one has any delusion he is clean.Honestly it just makes me sad he looks like he looks and yet juices
Go back and watch his very first UFC fight against Gan McGee. He used to look worse.

its not a surprise when he gets busted, and hes not constantly bitching on twitter about what he is entitled to.

To be honest, the drug use doesn't really bother me. I wish all fighters looked like Brock vs Alistair
03-Brock-Lesnar-Alistair-Overeem-UFC-141-weigh.jpg

Same thing with baseball. I'd probably watch the sport, if everyone ran the bases like A-rod and hit 70 HR a year. I really don't know why that isn't the goal of the MLB. If we're trying to make America great again, we should start with that.
<7>

He shouldn't get a pass. He's been given how many chances now after pissing hot? You'd think he'd finally learn after all these times, but he should be blackballed from the sport at this point (or just relegated to RIZIN)

I like the guy a lot.

That said he's been busted to many times... He has a following elsewhere and should use that

Never been a fan, I find his personality obnoxious and he's a proven cheater.

He's a white american, so it's all good. Yoel Romero on the other hand, fuck that cheater.

Barnett would be hated, too, if he did the Nazi SS duck walk around the cage after victories.

He gets a pass from me, not sure why but I'm sure his personality helps a great deal.

1. He's a legend.
2. He's a cool, funny guy.
3. He doesn't exactly look like a guy on steroids.
4. I question how much it really helps his performances. He is not immune to a loss, and he seems like a guy who is all heart and technique, not brute strength or explosive athleticism.
5. He owns it, doesn't start the whole excuse game and all the tainted bollocks.

Josh is the man.

He's a juiced up white boy, deal with it

He passes the eye test so hes good to go in my books

he single handedly killed an organization when he pissed hot before the Fedor fight.
If one fight getting cancelled because one fighter pisses hot could destroy an organization, I think saying they "single-handedly killed" it is perhaps slightly overstating the situation. Affliction was not long for this world long before Josh Barnett pissed hot.

I'm going to wait and see what he tested positive for before I rush to judgement. You'd think a guy with Barnett's history would be more careful, though.

He has a dad bod. If he was jacked people would hate him. MMA fans can identify with chubby nerds, not so much with shredded people.

Brock is as white as Josh, and he got more hate than him (4 time offender) or Yoel for one failed test.

Get over your SJW self.

If only Cyborg was into metal and anime.

Back