Does anyone watch any shows on TBS?

rj144

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I'm watching the NBA playoffs right now and they keep on advertising shows on TBS because the playoffs are on TNT. All their shows look god awful. Just curious if anyone watches these things?

I put family guy on when I want to do stuff around the house for background noise.

Conan used to be my favorite late night show but once he got to TBS his show really went downhill.

Of course that may have something to do with NBC and Leno crushing his soul.

Conan used to be my favorite late night show but once he got to TBS his show really went downhill.

Thanks. I mean their TV shows though. Not late night talk shows.

I like Conan.

Thanks. I mean their TV shows though. Not late night talk shows.

I like Conan.

I can't watch any of those talk shows anymore since Trump got elected. It's all they talk about. I used to like Kimmel but now he's the worst. He literally cries on TV now

I actually watched a few minutes of that before a basketball game, I think, and thought that was pretty bad.

Produced by jordan peele and stars tracy morgan and cedrick the entertainer lol ya no.

It is like a dark comedy at times so you may have caught a part that was extremely sad and funny

I actually watched a few minutes of that before a basketball game, I think, and thought that was pretty bad.

also watching a few minutes is not an accurate way to judge anything

The Last OG is my favorite show right now

Never, but if I recall correctly, a beauty queen acted in a show on that channel where she stripped fully nude and they showed her bare buns.

Last OG bro. THat show is fucking awesome
Actually I forgot about that show. It's actually pretty good but it takes a few episodes to get into the vibe and not be expecting Tracy to any like he did on 30 Rock

To me, TBS = Seinfeld reruns, and sometimes basketball.

I don't think I'm familiar with a single TBS original. Frankly, I didn't even know they had their own shows.

I thought it was just the network to catch reruns of Bloodsport and Saved by the Bell.

Back