Does anyone think Trump’s legal challenges and recounts have a chance of changing the results?

Will the court cases win Trump the election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It seems like some of you are mad about auditing and confirming no fraud happened. We should all want this done to either show our elections do have integrity or we need to overhaul the system. There is literally nothing bad that will come of this.

You took away that I was mad?

They should most certainly present whatever evidence they have in court. That way when the frivolous lawsuits get tossed there will be no more excuses or conspiracy theories correct!?

But if the evidence is only being reported by The Gateway Pundit and Infowars you will have to excuse me if I have a bit of a chuckle at it.

You took away that I was mad?

They should most certainly present whatever evidence they have in court. That way when the frivolous lawsuits get tossed there will be no more excuses or conspiracy theories correct!?

But if the evidence is only being reported by The Gateway Pundit and Infowars you will have to excuse me if I have a bit of a chuckle at it.
You seriously think the SC court would even entertain a hearing based on what infowars is posting? I have no idea if fraud happened or not. The math nerds have posted mountains of anomaly’s that make some States tally’s stastically impossible is what interest me.

You seriously think the SC court would even entertain a hearing based on what infowars is posting? I have no idea if fraud happened or not. The math nerds have posted mountains of anomaly’s that make some States tally’s stastically impossible is what interest me.

Of course not that is why I have a bit of a laugh when people post it here.

The real math nerds and statisticians are still in the predictive markets. You're in for a letdown.

IDGAF if people are looking forward to Segregationist Biden and Prison Time Kamala in charge. Trump ain't just going to give up Bernie Sanders style and fall in line. Hope Trump's legal team comes at Alzheimer's Joe with as much evidence as possible. Trump has been mentioning problems with mail on voting for months and this looked rigged as in Biden's favour. If liberals get pissed off by the challenges let them riot and cry in the streets. It's 2020 expect more fuckery.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/politi...-counties-plus-138-000-sudden-votes-for-biden

LOL CBN News. WTF is that haha.

A guy who's so universally fucking hated that the entire goddamn world is dancing in the streets when they hear of his humiliation and defeat

and his supporters are like, you gotta recount the votes, there's no way so many people voted against him!

We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

upload image

No.
The election looked suspect as hell for months, and I have no idea about its legitimacy, but it seems very, very unlikely that anything would be reversed at this point.

The Donald Trump "sting operation" CT doesn't sound particularly convincing.

A guy who's so universally fucking hated that the entire goddamn world is dancing in the streets when they hear of his humiliation and defeat

and his supporters are like, you gotta recount the votes, there's no way so many people voted against him!

You guys really need to move past this narrative. Trump is not as universally hated as soooo many of you love to say.
The man has twice proven his popularity with silent American voters, and yet you think that somehow he's universally hated outside of America? Stop assuming that everyone feels the way you do. Not only are secret Trump supporters a thing outside of the US probably as much as they are inside the US, but even at a national level, not everyone is happy to see Trump go. And not every one of those is a nationalist leader (though, obviously, those sorts are the ones who like him most).

Taiwan, for example, is having a mini panic attack at the loss of Trump in the White House, as are any worried about "cultural marxism".

Don't you know how packed his rallies are? Like, his rallies are so packed dude. Like, there are way more people at his rallies. Like, people fucking love him and they voted for him and he should be President of the United States. Like, he can just pack a whole arena without trying and that obviously means he's the best President.

</end sarcasm>

They'll find something.

140 million runs at anything will turn up a dodgy result.

Wouldn't have changed the outcome but will give him something to hold up as to how he was robbed

You guys really need to move past this narrative. Trump is not as universally hated as soooo many of you love to say.
The man has twice proven his popularity with silent American voters, and yet you think that somehow he's universally hated outside of America? Stop assuming that everyone feels the way you do. Not only are secret Trump supporters a thing outside of the US probably as much as they are inside the US, but even at a national level, not everyone is happy to see Trump go. And not every one of those is a nationalist leader (though, obviously, those sorts are the ones who like him most).

Taiwan, for example, is having a mini panic attack at the loss of Trump in the White House, as are any worried about "cultural marxism".

Yes there are chuds around the world but I still say he’s the single most widely ridiculed human to ever live. This is the biggest outpouring of schadenfreude in history. He’s such a huge asshole so it’s entirely expected and appropriate.

The way I see it, the only way to reverse the results of the election is to prove without reasonable doubt that it was schemed. That is to say that there was a coup by the Biden team with help of State election officials to tamper with the election process in his favor.

Trump will not be able to convince the courts to reject all votes after the polls close. Each state sets the rules by which citizens can submit their vote. So long as these rules are respected, there is no challengeable issue since it should have been contested before the election.

He might challenge the results based on the lack of meaningful access to observers. But then you get into a debate about what "meaningful" means. Whether or not that is enough to reverse the decision of the American people through vote is highly unlikely. The fact is Trump and Biden had observers in all precincts. No one was denied access. They did have to maintain I believe it was 20 feet from the counting area. The legal aegument here is super flimsy.

Recounts aren't going to overturn thousands of votes. Recounts are going to happen in PA, WI, NV, AZ and GA. From what I read, ballot counting machines have become very sophisticated and so the chances of a software error are next to nil.

In short: expect nothing more than recounts being ordered but that won't change the result.
Whoa, check out Matlock over here

Yes there are chuds around the world but I still say he’s the single most widely ridiculed human to ever live. This is the biggest outpouring of schadenfreude in history. He’s such a huge asshole so it’s entirely expected and appropriate.

You have no evidence to support what you're saying though. Biden didn't trounce him. Biden gathered more voters than any Democrat in your country ever has, and he only just pulled ahead of Trump.
Trump support grew massively among the very people who he's been accused of hating, and Biden was largely saved by the white male vote - the demographic that's been painted as the enemy and guilted into submission over the past decade or so.

There is no real repudiation of Trump in this election. He lost, and whatever fraud did take place (yes, your elections are obviously suspect) probably wouldn't be enough to save him if reversed - but the lefties acting as though this is some massive turning point or watershed moment, I think are deluding themselves.

For example, Trump is popular as heck in India - that's one of, if not the most important ally in America's future. Heck, I think he is even popular among Indian Americans (which should be impossible, considering how racist you guys like to pretend he is). And here you are, "ah, the whole world hates Trump!"

We spent two years and 32 million dollars investigating Russian Collusion and how it might have cost Hillary the election in 2016. I think we can spare some time and money on the 2020 election.

Think Robert Mueller is up for another go 'round?

I hope investigations show widespread fraud from the GOP, if only because it would be fucking hilarious.
I would go so far as to say that is at least somewhat likely. Mark my words, when this is all over and Biden has his saggy old butt firmly seated in the Oval Office, they are going to discover metric shit tons of heinous crap no one knew about on top of all the crazy shit we already know (or suspect, as the case may be.) I think the mission right now inside the WH is to hide as much of it as possible for as long as possible but it will come out eventually.

Back